• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

Could you remove that from my page or tell me how to do it myself. JK

soserthc1

soserthc1

your page is blocked i believe that might be enough not sure thou -let me check for you and post this in the tech thread and might get a mod to do it ....

hope all is well

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
"Following" means they're notified when you post. I, as a moderator, am unable to change those settings for you. To the best of my own knowledge, the only way to get people to stop following you is to be banned.

But, here's the thing--people value the information you provide, even though you drop it relatively infrequently. There must be a reason for that.

J

Jalisco Kid

Can they stop following me on their own, if not I believe I want to be banned and hang out incognito.

K

kolah

I don't care for the follower stuff either.,, and I'm not real fond of the new "memory" stuff. If I start to write a post and then decide not to even post it, it saves it and every time I visit the thread it's still there. Both are a bit noidy.'

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I don't care for the follower stuff either.,, and I'm not real fond of the new "memory" stuff. If I start to write a post and then decide not to even post it, it saves it and every time I visit the thread it's still there. Both are a bit noidy.'

If you dont care for the follow stuff just follow my steps above :)

And the auto saving of draft posts is very useful, if you dont like it then theirs a simple solution delete your draft post its not rocket science :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Quick way to delete a whole body of text by keyboard is to hit ctrl+A, then hit delete. Your draft will be gone.

J

Jalisco Kid

That not following thing does not work,I follow no one and I still have people making replies or likes before I am done making a correction to some spelling. My shit stinks, I am a hack grower,not paid for the responsibility people want to throw at me. I like to just be and not be seen so much. JK

sixstring

sixstring

That not following thing does not work,I follow no one and I still have people making replies or likes before I am done making a correction to some spelling. My shit stinks, I am a hack grower,not paid for the responsibility people want to throw at me. I like to just be and not be seen so much. JK

Damn bro, i was just thinking about adding you to my follow list :(
for the record i like all the features this site offers, the auto save is the whip :)

J

Jalisco Kid

That's easy. Just stop posting...
Why should I have to modify my posting to stop people sniffing around my ass all the time. I was brought up in the west,we don't need or want to look at a some asshole. If you ain't the lead dog the view is always the same. JK

B

boo

don't know you JK but it's sad that your skills have cost you your privacy...a heavy price to pay for your sanity...from what I've seen while here is you are a very respected member, hope things work out for you

sixstring

sixstring

It says solved on this thread heading, i assumed they fixed you up.have you tried messaging the members that follow and ask them to remove you? Seems like a mod could just clear your follower list though.

J

Jalisco Kid

If I can block from people writing notes on that private page I have somewhere It seems I can block this. Just like that friend thing they had here before. Anyone who has pm'ed me I have helped unless it was about nutes. I am getting to old and it is getting harder to remember all my lies. I got people commenting on everything I write.
What gets me is the real growers know I am a hake at growing so they should take what i say as a grain of salt(I think thats how it goes) Or it really would be the blind leading the blind. JK

Top Bottom