Solved Remove followers from my page

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StoneyPufnstuff

StoneyPufnstuff

Too bad you can't auction off followers, some posters are desperate for attention. Some brainless loser growers aspiring to be breeders would probably buy as many as you would sell.

Junk

Junk

I don't understand how the following even works.

E.g. I follow @Seamaiden But after that step, I'm not clear on what is supposed to happen. Is there a page that I can find that comes up with her, or, all the people I follow & their new posts? Bc if so, I would love that.

As it stands, I follow people whose content I like, & i'm sure it's my own stupidity, but I don't see a page where it's implemented. Please refer the previous statement, that I'm sure it's my stupidity, but if you could help a brother out...

The only thing I see is clicking on one of the people I follow, going to their profile page, & then seeing some posts that don't look like they are part of the main forums?

Junk

Junk

I hate it when I do stuff like this...

You just hover the pointer over your name & click "Your News Feed"

It will be all the posts of all the people you follow, & it looks like you can sort it by people or by post time (chronological).

Very cool.

Also, I for one love the autosave reply box. I can't tell you how many times I've put an hour into a response (a severely multi-tasked hour) & the page needs to reload & it's gone. Saving your replies & pm's in draft form under your username...billiant.

There isn't much I would change about how this site works...I can't even think of any added benefits I would like to have. You can even choose to show your online status or not...in case you like to be chatted up while you're on, or if you don't want people to know you are here all day.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Ahhh this place is really one of the top forums I have played on:) the like button assures you people like your post because 90% of people don't want to type a response lol.
The alert menu is brilliant! With the tag system quoets and likes or even just respond to a thread you commented or liked. I post on the cabana some times and days later I see someone replied to me I just didn't see it. o_O
And why complain about people following you?your on the Internet lol everything you type maybe saved to anyone's computer out there. It's kind of wierd ya I get that but you can't stop it.

Junk

Junk

Ahhh this place is really one of the top forums I have played on:) the like button assures you people like your post because 90% of people don't want to type a response lol.
The alert menu is brilliant! With the tag system quoets and likes or even just respond to a thread you commented or liked. I post on the cabana some times and days later I see someone replied to me I just didn't see it. o_O
And why complain about people following you?your on the Internet lol everything you type maybe saved to anyone's computer out there. It's kind of wierd ya I get that but you can't stop it.

I liked your comment, & I'm typing a response...double liked!

The alerts are brilliant as you said. & I love that you can go to a post, highlight a section, & hit reply, or quote so that the thread maintains a sense of coherence. A thread can be massive, & the way this site functions, anyone & everyone can get in on it as people reply to them, it alerts them etc. I really can't think of anything to add. Bravo to the minds that put this together.

Latest posts

Top Bottom