Reno 911!!!

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Yes Sir, it will be hard not to enjoy it.
We’ve been planing it for the last 5 years. We’ve been once before and loved it, great snorkeling and diving .
And Hell is there also.
STR8
Havent been there yet. Were such beach bums on vaca that were always too lazy to go snorkeling or diving lol. 2 weeks is a nice break tho bud.
White Widow x C99 end of week 6 just after day 42 defol. I can't wait to smoke a joint of this one.
Stacked out P!

stiffneck

stiffneck

reno gear ( fire ). seedlings:

a: astro x star dog c99 5,
b: blue magoo hyper 5
d: dead head og hyper 5,
deathstar hyper 5,
dragon berry hyper 5
r: r.m.h q c99 x soork 5
w: wb 5

i put them in water/hydro peroxide on february #16.
they broke ground on the 18th of feb,

View attachment 781793
View attachment 781794
i ph with chemicals with these. i have a ph pen now. out of the tap its 7.1. when i add food and shit. it comes to 6.4.

bowls up!

i do, i do. they starting to grow too.

Look in good Chris! Gardening is the shit man.... really fun. You get your bed built outside?

stiffneck

stiffneck

So I was gifted some testers from Reno Genetics. View attachment 676946 Hyper glue: gg#4 x Crockett's afternoon delight
(Blue dream x c99)x(sour kusk x c99)
White blaze x SK x c99
Iron Ape: Grape Ape × (Agent Diesel×PurpleDream)
(Rotten mayo haze x c99) x (SK x c99)
(Tangie x c99) x (SK x c99)
(Astro dawg x Star dawg(tricot)) x (SK x c99)
Crockett's Afternoon Delight f2

That's one hell of a list. I'm going to work these into my rotation. So they will be in black gold water hold mix. Its coco/ sphagnum with ewc and I'll be using Nectar for the Gods nutes, slf 100, agisil 16 silica and blackstrap molasses. Veg in a 4x4 under t5.
Flower in a 8x4 bloom room under 1,000w hps and either a 600w mh or another 1000w hps. Still havent decided. I wont be topping them the first time around so I can see their structure. Im thinking around 2 month veg, 1 gal hard pots. Lets get into some fire!!!

Very nice work dude!

Top Bottom