Reno 911!!!

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

He said it was due to him signing up on another forum.
That was the only thing he had done .
STR8
WTF this is enough to make me leave if its true. I and people like us here are the reason this site works. I am shocked to learn this oppression takes place among the Cannabis community. The amount of data i have gifted this site is literally worth millions of dollars when we see now how much money shit like this new cannabis market is making

Ecompost

Ecompost

right,seems they got a lot of banning to do,and a ton of threads to remove,im thinking if you banned,take all your work with you,crazy shit ha had to be more to it than that
I asked Res to delete all my data when i left the Den for treating people like shit. Bett he fucking didnt. I would sue him but he is fucked now so that would be hard. Lesson is dont be a cunt in the world

Ecompost

Ecompost

HAHAHAHAHAHA check this too.....incredible, The USA has put its nuclear weapons in 5 NATO countries that are all signed up to legally for Non proliferation, eg meaning that they must not hold nuclear weapons. say one thing, do another, thats the planet we live on

Ecompost

Ecompost

Yep that was Me.
Ban Me I dont give a fuck , they are booting all the Veterans with valuable knowledge anyway.
isnt this just an extension for how the Military/ society act after its rinsed out the decent service men? Just because they showed a ticker tape parade on CNN, dont mean they give a shit. Same here with those fucking poppies, symbols is not what we need, action and genuine caring and gratitude is more my line :-)

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
HAHAHAHAHAHA check this too.....incredible, The USA has put its nuclear weapons in 5 NATO countries that are all signed up to legally for Non proliferation, eg meaning that they must not hold nuclear weapons. say one thing, do another, thats the planet we live on
If you dont use the petro dollar then youre gonna get some freedom coming your way. Hahaha

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I asked Res to delete all my data when i left the Den for treating people like shit. Bett he fucking didnt. I would sue him but he is fucked now so that would be hard. Lesson is dont be a cunt in the world
He was indeed a cunt...but he shot himself in the foot so oh well. Hes the best grower and best breeder and best web whatever the fuck.... But some how he still needed to beg for money then show us 500 dollar of meat on a grill..... BOO FUCKIN HOO. The little twat

str8smokn

str8smokn

WTF this is enough to make me leave if its true. I and people like us here are the reason this site works. I am shocked to learn this oppression takes place among the Cannabis community. The amount of data i have gifted this site is literally worth millions of dollars when we see now how much money shit like this new cannabi

65C1B813 C326 4202 9A02 DB49B8DD3BD8

STR8

Top Bottom