mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet Plants

Looks like your doing well, hope they taste as good as they smell

mal

N

nouvellechef

I like pics. Looks great bro. Good job. Welcome to post up in this thread. Didnt want to repost pics here too. Take care. Green Mojo!

E

EACH1TEACH1

those look pretty. similar to urkle cross i have. i dont see that type of stuff around the northwest often enough. i know your enjoying smoking that stuff. beautiful northwest all day. keep it burning fellow farmer. What system are you using to grow those beauty's.

T

traderkain

Not that opinions mean much, but well done! any new updates?

D

Don007206

I had no idea it was purp ,how dose that stuff yield. I love seeing guys steping it up out hear for a long time we have been know as the spot for fire then Cali got going , everyone 2012 is our year don't call it a come back. Lots of love to all you pnw's on the farm...

The Gooch

The Gooch

Here's a nice nug of Pure Power Plant. It an amazing strain, full of flavor and vigor! In soil with some black strap here and there :) Everyday is a learning experience and i greatly appreciate any feedback. More pics if interested.

WP 000167
Photo 3
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
DAMN thunder! Nice job buddy! Which strain is that brothaman? Hows the little (human) one? lol
fuuuuuuck.his happy hour goes from 4 am to 6 am.so after baw baw time I am rocking mw3.lol.that would be purpleberry bx.she is coming down tomorrow so I will try to get a cut shot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom