Jack Dupp

Deadhead day 71

Deadhead2

Deadhead4

Deahead3

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Whoa, that's nice.

Seed or clone? How's the smoke? I'm guessing a really up high?

alpinehi

alpinehi

Clone. Smokes well. Smooth and has a light floral/fruity taste. However, it smells like a goddam pineapple stand when it's growing and like a piƱa colada when it's cured...I wish the flavor came through as strong. The high is nice, pretty mellow. I don't generally smoke it during the day, it puts me down. Effects are generally more consistent of an indica.

Effendi

Effendi

Good looking plant BH, should have been seriously thinned out though.

It's all good though, 50 medium size stalks rather than 30 full size..

Good work.

Oregon Grown

Oregon Grown

Thanks JD

I grow in oregon but I thought I would throw these up here because I got the cuts from a friend in the Seattle area.

Oregon Grown

Oregon Grown

I have had that happen 1 time but it was about 15 years ago so I don't remember the strain. I have grown a few different WW plants and they all were pretty potent. I settled on this 1 because it has a short stature and can hold itself up without much help. Most of them I have grown were lanky and needed support by week 4 bloom.

Jboys3

Jboys3

I grow a 'White' and it has the same stature as your strain. Grows well indoors, doesn't get tall. Really doesn't need to be staked, but since I bend my plants they all need support. Great smell, taste, and high. It is one of my keepers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom