Reputable Dealers

• Thread starter Mr. Greenjeans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr. Greenjeans

Could any of you gardeners steer me to a reputable dealer for a 250W MH ballast?
My ballast is junk and the company I buy from( Alternative Grow Supply) does'nt carry 250W MH ballasts.
I don't want to get burned so I thought I'd ask where y'all get your supplies from.
Thanks,Mr. G.

Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

Oh ... that kind of dealer. That changes my answer. I was going to say me until I saw you were talking about HID ballasts. Wrong kind of dealer.

Concern yourself with brand name more than dealer.

Like these guys:

Find something you like and then finding a place is easy. I already tried to order the chick - they weren't interested in my offer.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
so many... bghydro.com is most professional i would say. Discount hydro is good too. And I just ordered from a new place for first time- lonestar hydro they were great too. Lat place I will mention is NEHYDRO.com nice guys and good prices/service usually.

C

CheebaMonkey

I've been using HTGSupply. They've been good but they forgot my light bulb when I ordered a light. The guy sent it out right away when I told him so in the end I was satisfied.

I hope you aren't using that 250W for flowering.

matamus

matamus

i have used these guys a lot, they use to have a 9.95 flat rate shipping it worked for almost everything big stuff now its 19.95 flat rate shipping i love them cheap too. 19.95 flat rate shipping is cheap considering some charge 30+ they will shit reflectors ballasts at that rate. most all ships for cheap.

M

Mr. Greenjeans

I've been using HTGSupply. They've been good but they forgot my light bulb when I ordered a light. The guy sent it out right away when I told him so in the end I was satisfied.

I hope you aren't using that 250W for flowering.
No, I have a 400HPS lamp that I use for flowering, the 250MH is just for veg. and it's cheap to run.
Thanks for the info btw.

Top Bottom