Reset And Restart Living Soil Grow

• Thread starter cloudyhelads
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cloudyhelads

cloudyhelads

I have sourced a lot of my stuff through Home Depot. Order online pickup at store. My tents, my exhaust fans and filters, and now this light. Obviously the ghetto light came mostly from there too. I just found out they had the HLGs. I can vouch that it has a meanwell driver.

Farmer P

Farmer P

I have sourced a lot of my stuff through Home Depot. Order online pickup at store. My tents, my exhaust fans and filters, and now this light. Obviously the ghetto light came mostly from there too. I just found out they had the HLGs. I can vouch that it has a meanwell driver.
It's nice to be able to pick it up when you want to. I had an order not show up last week from amazon. You have to wait 36 hrs after the supposed delivery to put in a claim. I also have to wonder if someone stole it from my porch or if the mailman delivered it to the wrong address. I had cable light hangers and rope hangers in there and if the person who stole it knows what those are used for they probably know I grow now! Not cool. I also had a security camera I ordered in that box, kind of ironic. I just built the HLG with 120 diodes and it came to 80 bucks with everything. Mine has a dimmer that was just a couple dollars and theirs has a timer that I don't, so that's about a wash. They sell for 98, I paid 80, but the extra 19 isn't bad considering they put it together and you don't have do all the research and worry about it being stolen in the mail.

cloudyhelads

cloudyhelads

i built my cob light and the other QB in veg was a kit from China. Nice to just plug something in for a change. I try not to order from amazon if I can help it. I feel like they are kind of an evil empire. Unavoidable at times though.

Farmer P

Farmer P

i built my cob light and the other QB in veg was a kit from China. Nice to just plug something in for a change. I try not to order from amazon if I can help it. I feel like they are kind of an evil empire. Unavoidable at times though.
I feel you. I'm pretty sure all the big corps are evil, it's just inevitable at this point. I don't know if you remember google's motto started as "Don't be Evil". They changed that lol. Just the nature of the beast.

cloudyhelads

cloudyhelads

I feel like amazon tops the list when it comes to predatory business practices. I do think corporations, by definition, take on a mob mentality. When it’s no longer a family or an individual, but shareholders’ will that steers the decision making, it removes the stigmas attached to greedy behavior. It’s like when your driving you feel like you are shielded from your behavior by the automobile. You see people cutting other people off and picking their nose at stop lights. If everyone acted in a grocery line like they do in traffic, it would be mayhem.

Terpz719

Terpz719

Looking good! I love the idea of living soil. I like what you're doing with the big bag. I had seen some research, sorry I didn't save the link, where cannabis plants did better and had higher yields when multiple plants were grown together like that.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thank you for looking in, Oldskol.
you no it if it got soil im interested,i use coco and have tried hydro,but soil is my game,just finished amending micro nutrient to all my outside pots,sure glad they messed up my order,i ordered 5 pounds,they sent 10 and charged me for it,didnt realize it and kinda got pissed i missed it,but figured depth side to side up and down and got to putting the stuff in containers and glad i got the extra order,out 10 lbs have 1 cup left ,ya way under figured that shit hahahah,garden looking good to bro.really like the color ,has it been cold or intensity of lights?

cloudyhelads

cloudyhelads

Looking good! I love the idea of living soil. I like what you're doing with the big bag. I had seen some research, sorry I didn't save the link, where cannabis plants did better and had higher yields when multiple plants were grown together like that.
Thanks for the look Terpz. Not sure about yields. I know that I’m sacrificing with such an uneven canopy. I am loving the big bag for no maintenance and super healthy plants without salt nutes

cloudyhelads

cloudyhelads

Thanks for the look Terpz. Not sure about yields. I know that I’m sacrificing with such an uneven canopy. I am loving the big bag for no maintenance and super healthy plants without salt nutes

cloudyhelads

cloudyhelads

you no it if it got soil im interested,i use coco and have tried hydro,but soil is my game,just finished amending micro nutrient to all my outside pots,sure glad they messed up my order,i ordered 5 pounds,they sent 10 and charged me for it,didnt realize it and kinda got pissed i missed it,but figured depth side to side up and down and got to putting the stuff in containers and glad i got the extra order,out 10 lbs have 1 cup left ,ya way under figured that shit hahahah,garden looking good to bro.really like the color ,has it been cold or intensity of lights?
It’s the cold here in New England, bro. And the Tropicana cookies is a purple strain for sure. I love the perpetual because you get to have all phases going at once and that big bag gets looking like a big bouquet of flowers. Wait it is a big bouquet of flowers. Haha. Peace man.

Top Bottom