Rest In Peace Geologic

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Will be a special day..

Hey OG..I would be so honored if you all could roast up one of our farm raised chickens and feast in his memory on his day....
can send if someone can upon arrival kill, gut and pluck federal law prohibits shipping of dead chickens......
LOL old joke..had a friend who fall for it once.....
seriously can ship one out frozen dry iced but really need someone to meet fed ex pretty much upon arrival and keep chilled...
OH OH OH also frozen sweet corn we have heaps so good.
Let us know how that sounds would be awesome
Got a real nice fat 7 pounder...
That would be awesome man.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
OMG............ I loved that dude. @geologic always treated me well. So sad to hear he has crossed over to the other side......... Hey buddy if your listening and I know you are, heres a pair of Lakota (humpa's) moccasins so your feet will be comfy on your journey to that big Ganja garden in the sky....... Mitakuye Oyasin

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hold on to what is good
even if it is a handful of earth.

Hold on to what you believe
even when it is a tree
that stands by itself.

Hold on to what you must do
even when it is a long way from here.

Hold on to life
even when it is easier letting go.

Hold on to my hand
even when I have gone away from you.

- Pueblo -

And here is a prayer song for you to aid in your journey my friend........

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
OMG............ I loved that dude. @geologic always treated me well. So sad to hear he has crossed over to the other side......... Hey buddy if your listening and I know you are, heres a pair of Lakota (humpa's) moccasins so your feet will be comfy on your journey to that big Ganja garden in the sky....... Mitakuye Oyasin
Sorry boyz n gurlz I posted on the moccasins with no explanation. The reason I chose humpa's is it is believed that with soft leather soles that the person was more connected with Mother Earth. And knowing @geologic was a soil farmer how much more connected can you be then that. :D Upon crossing over to the Spirit world the persons moccasins would be put with them to aid in their journey. Ajo

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
RIP

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
What do you think about this..
food is comforting at times like these.
Since wife is vegan how about if we send along before the chicken some canned goodies, spaghetti sauce, piclkles, jam, eggs...etc.
will send off this week then will ship chicken Monday of next week for a Wed thru delivery..
Let her know goodies on the way. should arrive end of week.....
Warms my heart to share in hope of some comfort....

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Thanks a bunch Chickenman
What do you think about this..
food is comforting at times like these.
Since wife is vegan how about if we send along before the chicken some canned goodies, spaghetti sauce, piclkles, jam, eggs...etc.
will send off this week then will ship chicken Monday of next week for a Wed thru delivery..
Let her know goodies on the way. should arrive end of week.....
Warms my heart to share in hope of some comfort....
Awesome, that sounds good.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Sending...
1 monster 7 lb roasting chicken...
Fresh goat cheese...
Apricot, and raspberry jam...
Canned peaches..
spaghetti sauce..
dill pickles....
you will taste the love...
2 boxes..
Let us know how the gathering turns out..
Will be there Thur..And I will send tracking info so someone can be there for chicken arrival to refrigerate, should be still frozen or close to..
Enjoy...

Top Bottom