Retail price

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Not sure where they are goin to let just growers to be licensed, they are doiong away with the vertical integration model and the OPC will stand alone but it will still be the same state and local licensing process, only commercial grown and controlled product will be in the supply chain plus the way 64 reads it will only be legal to sell in any way is if your a licensed retailer, no private level sales are legal at all...enforcement will be on the jump and I think a couple of the ski areas said they would be pulling peoples passes if caught partaking on the slopes..lol..I thought that was funny..the problem is and will be availability of space for OPC, thats all anybody wants right now and it is hard as shit to find, there are 20 people clammering for every sq.ft. that comes on the market that may be suitable and zoned correctly...If you own warehouses in the Denver metro area with an the right zoning you can really hit a lick right now

B

BestAround

people are going to flock to Colorado either way .. no marketing plan needed.. anyone smart will open a lab to test buds.. and oils.. and hash.. and or open a bho manufacturing business. so people stop blowing there houses up... maybe open up a business to build grow rooms ... theres tons of shit that comes with this scene.. im moving down there.. and im not going to try to rely on selling weed to keep money. up . theres so much room for business.. learn to blow glass.. . and strickly make bho tubes haha u could make a killing either way down there.

sky high

sky high

Not sure where they are goin to let just growers to be licensed

I think folks are referring to October when more licenses may be offered (?)

They DEFINITELY aren't turning it back around to the days when anyone could walk up and sell their wares to the dispensaries/etc.

Good luck to all...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
people are going to flock to Colorado either way .. no marketing plan needed.. anyone smart will open a lab to test buds.. and oils.. and hash.. and or open a bho manufacturing business. so people stop blowing there houses up... maybe open up a business to build grow rooms ... theres tons of shit that comes with this scene.. im moving down there.. and im not going to try to rely on selling weed to keep money. up . theres so much room for business.. learn to blow glass.. . and strickly make bho tubes haha u could make a killing either way down there.
no concentrates retail from what I here...Probaly a good idea with all the newbies and stupid tourists.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
No bho on the retail side and they have already stepped up the building requirements on the concentrate guys, new rooms are blast room, not cheap, Im kind of glad to see those MIP's gettin hit with some of the expense the the rest of have over the years...all it took was a stove and a permit before, literally..

fractaLz

fractaLz

Hey Texas Kid, have you seen the requirements out of Boulder County that require you to offset 100% of your production facility's energy use by October 2016, 50% by October 2015? Do you think that is going to eventually become a state-wide requirement giving the edge to GH growers vs. wharehouse?

lino

lino

Well ima start stripping on the side to save some money to purchase strawberry cookies and strawberry dream lol. They sound awesome . Hopefully Arizona will Follow the Trail and get with the rest of the west!
My new ghetto grow crop is just a cpl wks in to bud. While those strains from that dispense are good and well grown (for a Large crop) I feel Kinda like; I'm buying hookers for sex... I want my own pure, Clean girls, not someone else's females.

Here is a pic from the last MMJ pick up one day before Legal Weed. It was $5/gram _ MMJ. I'll report back on price and quality....
This wk,,, good, but not as good on the One time prior.... but again for a large grow, I am not here to tell ya I could produce better output and quality.

DSC02912
DSC02913
lino

lino

Tex, the 1200 plant DEA bust in Bent county yesterday, do ya know of those folks? I never heard of that grow.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
That county is so close to the border and these were non Colorado residents that moved in to a town of 70 people and started blowing it out..im guessin Texans, OKies, or KC cats..there is a bunch of silly shit like that right around the borders...I moved into a town of 400 like that and it wasn't a week before everyone knew me and what was goin on

lino

lino

That what I heard from people close to there,,, they have some other grows that havnt been discovered ,,, but maybe they have busted their other grows and it wasnt reported..... Lots of trouble for those guys in Bent County jail. I think Colo has lot of OUT OF STATERs "wana be" Big Time growers trying to hide in rural Colo.... lol,,,, be easier ti hide in the city,,,,

CBF

CBF

Supporter
adds in westworld this week are showin just about all the shops advertising top shelf 99 to 150 a zip. 25 a quarter now that's cheap!!!

Tex over here on the western slope is pretty chill, the popo has been great, have visited the past 2 years on my outdoor med grow and alls good. basically they wanna know where its bein grown and that your within your numbers. even expanded plant counts from my Doc they have no problems with. seems they like to do a routine drive by occasionally to ensure no ones messin with my op?

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

^^^You mean Med or Rec?
I could see a Med come out with the add:
"Recreational MJ, $400 oz
Med MJ, $50 Doc, $150 oz...
That's over HALF OFF, your first visit...
Make us your caregiver and get a free something or discount."

Or...(probably paired with their Elf strippers..)
"If one is great? Then two is better, right?"

Going to be funny to what the state try to temper it's lust for gold, with the realities of keeping a product (rec weed) competitive to peoples alternatives....No doubt, in a tourism and farming driven economy people are listening.

Top Bottom