Retired. Need great Sativas. Heard you were the man to go to.

• Thread starter RonStevenson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RonStevenson

Hello Reeferman and good day to you, i was just looking for a great spacey racey super sativa that will have me paranoid as hell and scared out of my mind. Looking to see if Cannbis like this acutally exists. Im also looking for great euphric cannabis that is of the highest quality so i can kick back off that scary sativa. lol .Only getting older so i dont like growing indicas no more. Too stoned all day, never get anyting done.. and now that i have grandkids, yeah right. lol. No time to ride the new harley i nought myself as a retirement gift. Wife was pissed.. Man. Help.

I have a greenhouse in socal so time does not matter my good friend. In socal its 85 degrees till February sometimes anyway. Christmas in my trunks and sandals brother.

Any recommendation from you i know will be great. I love the best of the best in the sativa category and i heard you were the man to go to. Thank you for you time and help in helping this retired old man in making a great purchase.

Ron

R

Reeferman

Hey Ron I am a sativa freak myself check out the willie nelson and the c-99 x cambodian for a higher yielding sativa dom that will finish in decent time frame also if you get a pack of the nep x cambo aka orange peako cambodian you will be well served .

The love potion line is killer also but I suggest that you grow em out under lights and select a cutting for the greenhouse because the SMCG does show some hermies like all great sativa's will the Lp2 is a huge producer of lemmon pledge flavored goodness .

The mang rosa and its f-1 hybrids are up inspirational buzz with a smile kind if you are looking to fill jars go with lp2 if you want variety well grow em all out and find your holy grail .
RM

N

Nirrity

1. Phnom Penh - weird high, totally mind-warping rocket strobo-jittery-electric shit like LSD+amphetamine. Thai/Haze X Cambodian

Trichome Jungle
N

Nuglover

Yo nirrity, where could a brother get his hands on some of those beans?

N

Nirrity

CIA, Edgewood arsenal ;)

Seriosly though, this hybrid is out of stock, so perhaps your only hope to ask around. Basicly, any _real_ old school non-overhybridised Haze will penetrate your mind in the LSD-like manner. Also, I have some thoughts that my Phnom Penh was actually mislabeled 3/4 Haze (RM Neville's Haze rebreed from Nevill old stock) as buds were way too dense and heavy for a landrace sativa: check out my Phnom Penh V-Scrog photo and the bud above with airy Accidental Haze buds here. I got 235 gramms from 250 watt HPS with 2 girls...

R

Reeferman

I have many of the same seeds nirrity grew out in stock I found a lot in my stash in europe , anyone who has grown out a nevils haze knows these are nothing like a nev's or 3/4 haze , the cambodian was collected in Phanom phen in 1989-1990 and worked on ever since , its one of the backbones of my breeding stock since the prairie fire days .
Reef:fixed:

N

Nirrity

Hey, youre lucky Nuglover! This is your chance! This babies went 14 weeks easily so be prepared to grow true sativas, I use Philips medical grade UV-B TL12 to boost complexity of high, so with pure HPS the high will be more tame as I presume. This is the only weed I have serious troubles to cross the road as my time-space-continuum went broken and I feel myself like an alien on mars or Alice in horrible wonderland, anxiety of Chod level, very psychedelic pot, not at all that potent on a raw basis, but +3 on Shulgin scale easily...
here's more photo to feed your lust :)

Random
Cambo buds 5
Thai pheno buds 3
R

Reeferman

No that is not nevils friend my cambodian IBL has been worked for so many years that it produces massive colas and great yields in f-1 hybrids , 3/4 haze is wispy and does not produce long running cola's that is cambodian .
I have many of the phnom phens simply because its a longer flowering strain few grew it out all who did loved it .:smiley_joint:

My cambodian is far from a landrace as it has been inbred with heavy selection pressure since 1990 .

Wait until you see the cambodian x c-99 its crazzy ! :icon_dizzy:Danny danko from high times smoked a well selected orange peako cambodian on his way to the airport with me one day :420: he described it almost exactly as you describe the High on your phanom phen .
:scared0016:
All of my cambodian f-1 hybrids produce heavily and have a wicked sativa buzz .

Reef

R

Reeferman

I will be sending in a bunch of the phnom phen seeds to the farm soon they are already packed up and ready to send .
Reef

L

Lean Green

Reef- any plans to release your Cambodian? I would love some of that.

R

Reeferman

I am not sure at this point , I have been asked for that strain by every breeder I have ever met .
LOL we will see
Reef

N

Nirrity

This will be more of a breeding tool, if you want indoor reliabilty go for hybrids, i.e. Cambodian X C99 has two versions of backcross: more sativa and more indica, this will be a faster way to Cambodian genes :)
Exactly !:poolparty

R

Reeferman

Nirrity that was a error I was trying to quote you Woops lol

R

RonStevenson

Hey Ron I am a sativa freak myself check out the willie nelson and the c-99 x cambodian for a higher yielding sativa dom that will finish in decent time frame also if you get a pack of the nep x cambo aka orange peako cambodian you will be well served .

The love potion line is killer also but I suggest that you grow em out under lights and select a cutting for the greenhouse because the SMCG does show some hermies like all great sativa's will the Lp2 is a huge producer of lemmon pledge flavored goodness .

The mang rosa and its f-1 hybrids are up inspirational buzz with a smile kind if you are looking to fill jars go with lp2 if you want variety well grow em all out and find your holy grail .
RM

Nice. The love potion 2 sounds great as the jar filler. But Reef my good friend, i want the best of the best in high. I see Stuff like your cambodian haze and thai haze coming shortly. Should i wait on these. I only want the best soaring racy high. Thank you Reeferman. Maybe i am too old and didnt see what you said up there. Thank you again for your time. Willie Nelson sounds top notch with that vietnamese in their. Will that have me racing to space. Sorry if i seem like a pot snob just retired and want the best gear i couldnt blaze then because i just wouldnt go to work. lol. Great to see some answers from the person whom makes these available to growers with no access to great strains of cannabis .

Ron Stevenson

nurlord

nurlord

Hey Ron,

I say you go with Love Potion #1, or Willie they both definitely have what your looking for. Actually I've grown a bunch of Reef's gear and I think any of his sativa strains will give you what your looking for. There isn't going to be one best choice.

Still I've seen different LP#1 phenos ruin peoples perceptions of what strong weed is. I honestly know people who stop considering themselves chronics after I smoke them some LP.

R

Reeferman

Anything with my cambodian or vietnamese in it will be up your alley lol honestly the cambo is so well worked as long as its the mother line it racy and electric .
Reef

convex

convex

Wow, the Cambo really has that strong an electric side?

I am in need of something that turns an armchair into a rollercoaster, might have to look into one of your cambo crosses - thanx for the tip!

Top Bottom