Retired. Need great Sativas. Heard you were the man to go to.

• Thread starter RonStevenson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nirrity

Guys this is some ill smoke, not for everyday use... Juts to warn you

I found the final report I posted at reefermanseeds.com/forums/ home
Nirrity said:
...I don't know what the true Haze is, but this stuff is quite similar to many TFD Original Haze and Neville's Haze smoke reports I faced.

Very psychedelic, euphoric/happy and anxious/nervous at the same time, trippy, racy, devastatingly potent high. It can easily be paranoia inducing, so if you feel that things start getting a little too fast and kind of electric and strobe like, it's better to set a good setting while you can do it and forget about real world.

It hits you right away, but it gets your really stoned only 10-15 minutes later. At lower to very medium dosages it's pretty nice talkative high though.

What I wanna say is this pot beyond anything I have smoked before. I can't say it's the most potent on a raw weight basis, but it's the most psychically affecting pot. It's so powerfully psychedelic that actually goes far beyond any controllable and enjoyable level. On this pot I have: heart-beat problems, breath problems, I thought I went insane forever, I have losted my body which became the part of a world and therefore no more connected to my ego, Depersonalization problems, Excessive panic, etc., etc., etc. On the contrary, good things of this weed are beyond any explanations, I just say that I don't give up smoke this weed despite its whipping psychoactivity!

PP rely heavily on set and setting, so if you are not prepared for depths, then the high just left you suffering from anxiety/paranoia and looking to come down from it.

I would say Phnom Penh is way too much and profound to be used daily or casually, but if you seek for serious revelation I think you hardly find something better on modern over-commercialized scene...

R

Reeferman

Nirrity I was thinking about phanom phen in a cup but with the creeper onset I worry that it might be missed and we will just have abunch of tripped out americans (no bad intention just fact ) thinking that they smoked way too much weed overall .

This certainly would be worthy of a seed cup sativa entry but I only enter the HTcc via coffee shops now .

Nirrity your english is better than my own (lol) your descriptions are always some of the very best I read love bro in a non homo way as zoo would say !
Reef

N

Nirrity

Thanks RM! I'm really keen about cannabis effects :) I love cannabis to say the least! I like high and I like being high, on good sativas especially! Hey guys, what are one of the best sativas available? ....Right! RM sativas!

N

Nirrity

Some Phnom Penh update... I found the bud that is more than year old, the smell changes from earthy piney peppery mix to an almost all fruity notes, very pleasant mango/melon/strawberry mix, but not very strong. What amazing me is the high changes greatly. It became more crisp and dreamy in a very soaring department, delightful heady steady high, really HIGH! it's like you cut through the storm level and now peacfully relaxed on cloud nine under the sun leaving all the tempest below. Still the high is quite electric but it became very smooooth like a constant power, all anxiety, jittery, trembling aspects vanished away! I can't be sure this is because THC-CBN breakdown because the high became more clear actually, I'd rather think this is because terpene changes due to year-long curing... So I suggest to everyone save at least 20 gramms of your favourite landrace based sativas for an year :)

J

Jalisco Kid

Nirrity could it be you are used to smoking more sats now? I know when I go to the ranch and burn some p haze I find myself hiding in the closet and a week later I am burning a big fat one on the way to my in-laws. Suerte JK

N

Nirrity

YES!! That's what I forgot to tell about! Sativas are really KEEN smoke, smoke a bowl is not enough, you need to mind-SURF and accustomed yourself to sativa power! Anyway, I found I can saddle the sativa rush of energy that usually made me trembling and anxiety and cause a lot of jitter... I call that rush of rising energy s u p e r p o w e r (both hands up with shaking fist :) ) ...you have to learn how you can use the high...
But still the effect of Phnom Penh changed, clarified and smoothed. "...Keep smoking until you reacj nirvana type of buzz"
I hear you on the closet hiding, it's amazing. Even during the harshness storm when I feel my heart will blown away by anxiety pressure I continue to amaze by this power...

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
nirrity

cant believe i missed that post your description of true haze is my style n was quite exciting to read great report on the effects we all react diff but id lov to hav som of those experiences

but id also lo to hear a smoke report if possible taste smell so on

id lov to kno more about her lineage really as you stated you dont kno but i hope someone can shed som light upinsmoke anybody

i recall seein 3/4haze advertise dont member true haze i also will neva forget seein haze bros haze advertised

wen will we see it

1luvbigherb

N

Nirrity

bigherb this report is about Reeferman Phnom Penh (Thai/Haze x Cambodian) :) I have some fotos here look my first post...

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Originally Posted by Nirrity
...I don't know what the true Haze is, but this stuff is quite similar to many TFD Original Haze and Neville's Haze smoke reports I faced.

Very psychedelic, euphoric/happy and anxious/nervous at the same time, trippy, racy, devastatingly potent high. It can easily be paranoia inducing, so if you feel that things start getting a little too fast and kind of electric and strobe like, it's better to set a good setting while you can do it and forget about real world.

It hits you right away, but it gets your really stoned only 10-15 minutes later. At lower to very medium dosages it's pretty nice talkative high though.

What I wanna say is this pot beyond anything I have smoked before. I can't say it's the most potent on a raw weight basis, but it's the most psychically affecting pot. It's so powerfully psychedelic

r u sure
phnom pehh was interestin but the last lower report

above this was the report i was tlkin bout

1luvbigherb

N

Nirrity

I did not grow nor smoke any haze (TFDs, Reefs or A.C.E.s or whatever) :)

What you read is about Phnom Penh!

Thai/Haze came from Wernard and from what I understand father was re-breed from 1988 stock, so this is quite classic and most importantly - uninterrupted line ...would like to know will Reeferman work with this line again. Perhaps Tom Hill's Haze line started from the similar stock. In 1981 Sacred Seeds has several Haze lines:
Sacred Seeds catalogue said:
Mature in December:
$5 Original Haze #1
$5 Original Haze #2
$5 Original Haze #3
$5 Original Haze #4
$5 Burning Bush
$2 Skunk #2 (:worried)
Mature in January:
$5 Extra Late (New Years) Haze

Cambodian is the own Reef's line from early '90, highly worked now.

F

Fear

Hey reeferman thanks for all this info you have given dude. Now I have another shopping spree ideas. Peace

-Fear

P.S. I have the original haze crossed with skunk #1 anyone tried or heard of it?

N

Nirrity

it's sam's original haze x skunk#1
The several mothers used were pure Original Haze which is some of the best electric pure Sativa from the 60’s and 70’s, made from Columbian, Mexican & Asians. While the buds are quite slim the resin is incredible, besides having some of the best tastes it is a clear, up, electric, energetic speedy high, and with the best of them it has no ceiling effect, that is every time you smoke more you get higher. 100% Sativa. 14 weeks flowering.

The father was a select Skunk #1, selected because it consistently gives very high quality hybrids. Skunk #1 is a Columbian X Afghani, X Mexican, a three way hybrid that has been stabilized and is very strong, sweet & tasty, and fairly up type high. The yield from Skunk #1 is very high, and Skunk #1 is suitable to be grown indoors, outdoors and in greenhouses. 75% Sativa. 10 weeks flowering.

The combination of the two creates fantastic plants, the best have the earlier maturation of the Skunk along with its bud form and yield, while the resin and high lean more to the Haze. This is not the fastest maturation, quality like this does take a bit more time, but the wait is worth it. Yield is quite high. 87.5% Sativa. Approximately 12 weeks flowering.

F

Fear

wow thanks dude! Sounds good to me except flower time but oh well life moves on and weed gets smoked in the end. Peace brothers.

-Fear

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
nirrty

thx for ur patients bro ,i was stuck on tru hz

thai/hz cambodian damn thats sounds dangerous i want her

id lov too see a smoke report on taste n smell if possible ?

very very interested in these
there not much tlk bout those 5/6 haze selection from sacred seeds i lov too see som description of aromas taste soo we can better understand our haze hybrids of today

1luvbigherb

N

Nirrity

i think someday Sam will wright a "True story of Haze"... As up to smoke and taste I pale here since I smoke to low to detect any taste. My single dosage is around 10-15 mg or the volume of 4-5 matchheads. the smell was piney/earthy/peppery smell, no fruitiness at all, more than an year after it smells very lightly like berry mix with some melon fruitiness and almost no earthy/piney notes. Hope this helps. Sorry the irony is I damn high on Phnom penh right now and can't landed :)

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
i think someday Sam will wright a "True story of Haze"...

i think many hope
i really hope soo, its soo much history n fact it would be a shame for it not to be brought to light

thx for ur description brotha

1luvbigherb

Latest posts

Top Bottom