Return lines??

• Thread starter GeneticFreak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GeneticFreak

Hey guys! I run the evo xl 13 and I noticed that today the liines look ed deflated. Any feed back on this would be helpful.

G

growgrow

Is the defuser pumping out water? check your return filters

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey GF

Quit running about 15-20 years ago, bad knees. Glad to have you here at the farm. Hope all is well with you and yours, I'd just buy new laces

mal

P.S. just kidding

BCrocker

BCrocker

make sure filter is the correct way.. The lines should open up with some pressure going through em

G

GeneticFreak

make sure filter is the correct way.. The lines should open up with some pressure going through em

Whats the correct way for the filter? The green fitting in the end is at the bottom. That's how they came. I opened them and they we're gunked up with what looked like the silicone lube I used to fit some buckets up. I hit em with peroxide and they fizzed. So Im gonna do a water change tomorrow to flush them with ro h2o/ peroxide. Then the next day I will fill with fresh nutes.

BCrocker

BCrocker

Well if the water is flowing back into the epi, the filter is the correct way. :)

G

GeneticFreak

Does the rest sound right BC? Im new with UC so if there's any other suggestions that would be cool. Thanks

BCrocker

BCrocker

It's normal for there to be some type of lubricant in there around the o-ring. It's harmless

Z

Zensai

I've personally replaced all of the flex hose with 3/4" PVC and a disconnect union. The pump can sometimes with air close the flex hose.

G

GeneticFreak

Im going to do the same soon. Actually it had slime clogging the screens and that's what caused the lines to crush. Im scrapping this grow for several reasons and while its down I will replace the soft lines with pvc. Thanks for the feedback

Top Bottom