Reveg help

• Thread starter Madbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madbud

Madbud

Dozen plants went outside a little early but only this one is revegging, the others are still putting out 5-11 frond leafs. Going to move her to a shaded spot. I guess i could cover her at night to give less morning light. Anybody?

Reveg help
Reveg help 2
Reveg help 3
BudBogart

BudBogart

Dozen plants went outside a little early but only this one is revegging, the others are still putting out 5-11 frond leafs. Going to move her to a shaded spot. I guess i could cover her at night to give less morning light. Anybody?

Just leave her out with the others. She will reveg and grow and flower at the correct time. She may never shoot 7 leaves again but the buds will be fine.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I've got 3 who started flowering beginning of May. 2 reverted with no weird growth, even one I pollinated and has seeds. So since I want this one
20190702 111205

to finish (about 3 weeks) I've been taking her and the pollinated one
20190704 084858

into the garage at night and bring them out about 9am. Seems to be working.

Madbud

Madbud

I've got 3 who started flowering beginning of May. 2 reverted with no weird growth, even one I pollinated and has seeds. So since I want this one
View attachment 879137
to finish (about 3 weeks) I've been taking her and the pollinated one
View attachment 879142
into the garage at night and bring them out about 9am. Seems to be working.
Same here, put her in the shed at night then woke her up after 8am. Won’t be great but should be some early buds.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Same here, put her in the shed at night then woke her up after 8am. Won’t be great but should be some early buds.
I've never had outdoor bud in July. Whatever I get will be a plus but I'm a lot more excited to collect those seeds. Come October I should have plenty of buds. Weird year for growing.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I've never had outdoor bud in July. Whatever I get will be a plus but I'm a lot more excited to collect those seeds. Come October I should have plenty of buds. Weird year for growing.
I don't know how well the seeds will mature if the plant goes back into veg mode. I've never tried it and can't offer much experience, but I've often wondered how plants with seeds growing will react when re-vegged. lease keep everyone in the loop!

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I don't know how well the seeds will mature if the plant goes back into veg mode. I've never tried it and can't offer much experience, but I've often wondered how plants with seeds growing will react when re-vegged. lease keep everyone in the loop!
The seeds developed normally. I've pollinated her twice more due to all the new preflowers. I've been putting her in the garage at night since this past Sunday. Haven't noticed any difference. I assume she'll go back to flowering soon with 11 hours light a day. In 40 years I've never seen this happen.

You can see the seeds.
20190705 181758

And I take back that statement of not seeing any difference, looks like it stretching a little again and flowering.
20190705 181810

Madbud

Madbud

I put these two in the shed at night then got them out at 8-9:00 in the morning for a couple nights in early june and no reveg. Not quite done but months ahead of the rest. Worth doing a couple more next summer.

40062B88 095F 474C AD23 19C40DC7C5F9
B9EBEDF9 366C 4399 880D BB67F119BED9
Top Bottom