Rez's Sour Diesal IBL

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

thanx for comin by! yea i plan on makin beans if i get a nice male :)

Off to a nice start. Here's hoping you get a stellar fem and a nice stud. Make some f2's bro. :rauch08:

#4 is the weakest link lol good to hear about the IBL :) i only started in rw cuz i didnt have coco at the time ;) welcome brutha crom!

looks like damping off on this one.

I love the smell and taste of the Sour D IBL that my SSSDH gives off! Such great flavored oil! Question, how come the rockwool if your going into coco? Couldn't you just go straight to coco? Well that's what I do at least. Not a huge fan of RW.

Great to see you back and runnin brotha! Sub'd

Cheers,
Crom

Jeezer

Jeezer

Man a decent male would be epic. What up winta great show bro im pulling up a chair its lookin good already

T

TreFarmer

165827d1314295901t-rezs-sour-diesal-ibl-sd4-day-18-b.jpg.att
looks like damping off on this one.

I love the smell and taste of the Sour D IBL that my SSSDH gives off! Such great flavored oil! Question, how come the rockwool if your going into coco? Couldn't you just go straight to coco? Well that's what I do at least. Not a huge fan of RW.

Great to see you back and runnin brotha! Sub'd

Cheers,
Crom
Same question..
Don't they require different Ph? I love RW for clone, but I run soil and they don't transition well for me... anybody else?

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Love'n this thread! I have a killer Rez SD bx3 male I use to make tons of crosses. Never found any good females though. May you be blessed with a keeper of both sexes dude.

Jeezer

Jeezer

If i was breeding i would take as much time choosing a male as i would a female and maybe even longer.

You would have to do seperate chambers with females from the same mom but with a different male in each chamber. More chambers = more males = better chances of finding a bangin stud. To find the stud you would have to pop the offspring from each chamber and see which male produced the best looking females. Once you find the stud your ready to make magic happen with any sexy lady you like and create worthy offspring. Good breeding takes alot of time alot of money and alot of room but if done right you can create the strain of your dreams.

Jeezer

Jeezer

whats good jeezer how u been bro? yea im hopin for a male for sure :)

Doin good winta i have my first outdoor grow goin right now looking pretty good.
Goodluck with these sour d hope you find a nice keeper, male or female :)

TortureKill

TortureKill

Im confident you will find a couple keepers in this run. I will be working on selecting some breeding stock from Rez's SD x JLPS OG. Going to be some great females to be found.

winta

winta

i didnt have coco when i started these beans so i put em in rockwool....my ph is 5.5-5.7

Same question..
Don't they require different Ph? I love RW for clone, but I run soil and they don't transition well for me... anybody else?

thats great to hear redskywalker! thanx for the kind words :)

Love'n this thread! I have a killer Rez SD bx3 male I use to make tons of crosses. Never found any good females though. May you be blessed with a keeper of both sexes dude.

nice...i cant wait to go outdoor one day! best of luck to u!

Doin good winta i have my first outdoor grow goin right now looking pretty good.
Goodluck with these sour d hope you find a nice keeper, male or female :)

i hope so brutha...good luck searchin in the sd x jlps!

Im confident you will find a couple keepers in this run. I will be working on selecting some breeding stock from Rez's SD x JLPS OG. Going to be some great females to be found.

P

Pockets

Good to see your back on your grind, shiiiiit and fast too. Im on this one. Slow motion!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Makes sense. How do you like the straight coco approach? Do you have a different mix that you use when transplanting? Sorry Errl faced I'm thinking about a different medium, maybe soil.

winta

winta

glad to have u!

Good to see your back on your grind, shiiiiit and fast too. Im on this one. Slow motion!

i like coco so far its my first run in it...i just been tryin to adjust to the ph and makin sure they get enough cal mg

Makes sense. How do you like the straight coco approach? Do you have a different mix that you use when transplanting? Sorry Errl faced I'm thinking about a different medium, maybe soil.

Sour D at Day 21,,

fed 2 days ago:

7ml cns17 grow
3ml calmg

ppm 475
ph 5.6

heres #1-#3

Sd day21
Sd1 day21 a
Sd1 day21 b
Sd2 day21 a
Sd2 day21 b
Sd3 day21 a
Sd3 day21 b
E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Looking good winta my bro! i hope they bring you good things,and make you feel like a 5 Lb sledge landed on your bean lol in a good way.:hi

KMK

winta

winta

so here we are at Day 30!! there is a whole bunch of funk in the veg room! i cant believe how stinky they got im lovin it! i got rid of the runt #4 so now we are down to the Crazy 8 :)

Last feeding:

3ml Cal Mg
10ml Cns17 Grow
3ml Flora Blend

ppm 500
ph 5.6

heres #1-#3

Sd day30
Sd1 day30 a
Sd1 day30  b
Sd2 day30 a
Sd2 day30 b
Sd3 day30 a
Sd3 day30 b
Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Looking good winta, what kind of light did you have the seedlings under & how far away were they. I ask cause my seedlings stretch like hell under a cfl 6-8" away.

Top Bottom