Rez's Sour Diesal IBL

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice update. im along for the ride winta.

S

StrikeitRich

Wow!

Glad to see ur back on track.

Luv the updates Keepm comin!

Peace,
S i R

winta

winta

hey Darth....i had them under a 6 bulb t5 about 6inches away

Looking good winta, what kind of light did you have the seedlings under & how far away were they. I ask cause my seedlings stretch like hell under a cfl 6-8" away.

thanx for the kind words bro!

Props Winta Brotha, doing those justice for sure. Keep on rockin it!

thats twist welcome!

nice update. im along for the ride winta.

will do bro thanx for stoppin in

Wow!

Glad to see ur back on track.

Luv the updates Keepm comin!

Peace,
S i R

thanx mane...im wondering the same thing :)

Looks good....wondering how these will look?

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

Sup WINTA...here is a couple pics of REZ sd ibl(2010)at 50 days and i took em 77days...the smoke is incredible....click on the pic and see em close up...yours are beautiful also...this will give you a lil idea what she is like...dj

SANY0254
B

brer

lOOk's for the lick the monitor smiley<<
Go you VeryNice .
Following with interest as i have chem in my garden .
Nice Fatt leaf you have, happy & hassle free & successful growing .

:hi

winta

winta

wow she looks nice thanx for sharing! how did the smell and smoke compare to the clone only Sour Diesal?

Sup WINTA...here is a couple pics of REZ sd ibl(2010)at 50 days and i took em 77days...the smoke is incredible....click on the pic and see em close up...yours are beautiful also...this will give you a lil idea what she is like...dj

thanx for stoppin in :)

lOOk's for the lick the monitor smiley<<
Go you VeryNice .
Following with interest as i have chem in my garden .
Nice Fatt leaf you have, happy & hassle free & successful growing .

:hi

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them lil beans r chugging along. Good luck in ur search. This shit should be some fire, Winta! I can't wait to see them in flower. Good luck bro!

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

Sup winta...i have only had the sd ibl in seed form....don't know how it compares....i do know, every puff if freakin delicious....you will have a ton of bud there...killa grow...dj

winta

winta

yea i cant wait either bro :)

Them lil beans r chugging along. Good luck in ur search. This shit should be some fire, Winta! I can't wait to see them in flower. Good luck bro!

oh ok i see...good to know its some delicious smoke :banana1sv6:

Sup winta...i have only had the sd ibl in seed form....don't know how it compares....i do know, every puff if freakin delicious....you will have a ton of bud there...killa grow...dj

So we are at Day 38! i trans the SD a week ago into 5in square pots and they are lovin the space :)

Last feeding:

4ml cal mg
10ml cns17 grow
5ml flora blend

ppm 680
ph 5.7

heres #1-#3

Sd day38
Sd1 day38 a
Sd1 day38 b
Sd2 day38 a
Sd2 day38 b
Sd3 day38 a
Sd3 day38 b
winta

winta

and finally #7-#9

these are the smelliest babies ive had in veg before im lovin it! oh...anybody who has run the ECSD do any of these babies similar in structure/leaf formation and serration? id like to know who to keep my eye on ;)

Sd7 day38 a
Sd7 day38 b
Sd8 day38 a
Sd8 day38 b
Sd9 day38 a
Sd9 day38 b
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good, Winta. I need to pop me some new beans. I been a fiend lately! Lol. Keep it up bro! Sum super fire is in ur future.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm telling ya. I got the itch bad. Gonna have to pop some beans 2day. Gotta get my next round ready. See u in the threads bro!

N

negative 1

nice looking plants there. i did notice a few that are looking like some rez sour d ibl crosses that i have grown out in the past..... i know alot of people hate on the man but i've had good luck with his gear in the past....would i ever pay that price again? not in a milloion.....but your plants do look like some of the plants i've grown with his sour d in the past...... be super careful as tiny hermie issues can appear with slight stress(and in my case the pollen was all sterile).mine happened over overfeeding but it was by far some of the tastiest smoke ever..... everyone called it the sex seed cuz it mofos horny....anyways good looking grow i'll pop in on this one cuz i'm intersted in the outcome.....i'll bet a good male or female crossed to some bubba 98 or urkle would make some stellar offspring...i love the sour d! i think your in for a treat!
negs

TortureKill

TortureKill

They are coming along nice VINTA! #9 is going to be a bad bitch. Reminds me of the Strawberry Diesel girl I used for a few projects. Keep the updates coming my man. Good luck finding a winner! They all look super healthy

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

Those plants look nice and healthy

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing

GO WINTA GO!

RC

Top Bottom