rez's sour diesle

• Thread starter seventysevens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

seventysevens

Does anyone know where you can get the rez sour diesle beans...I know they have not been for sale on the banks for a bit....but wanted to try for some other phenos...I love the one I have and it is one of my favorites....please help ...thank you

S

seventysevens

thank you...I'am looking for the straight sour diesle ibl....think I looked there but will check again...again thanks man..peace

S

seventysevens

yep...just checked they had 7 of his strains but no sour diesle....thanks if ya ever hear anything please do not hesitate to pm me....peace

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Rez only sells his seeds there so just keep on checking, good luck in your search

A

adam

i dont support them or seedbay at all. they have made many enemies with their bullshit.ask REEFERMAN,SUBCOOL,DNA, and their customers.they arent even a option for me after i got burned by them.it was a small loss but they showed how dirty they were with my issue. i heard the SD is great smoke and is a stinker also hermie prone.

H

hazyfontazy

sour diesel

there were free sour diesel x purple afghan available from thcfarmer auction ,dunno if theres any left ,u could grow them and ibl your own :D

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Rez's new Sour Diesel IBL won't be out for a few months

R

rome

Does anyone know where you can get the rez sour diesle beans...I know they have not been for sale on the banks for a bit....but wanted to try for some other phenos...I love the one I have and it is one of my favorites....please help ...thank you

U cant get those sd beans at the mo,. and rez has practically fallen off the face of the earth ., theres not much activity on his forum either,. but dna genetics has a Sour diesel X La conf cross., which is available here on thcbay,. and im sure it would b dank as fuck!! :rock

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Rez is around again bro but who knows when you may see the new line up , I've been on all the beta list for along time and still no seeds.

P

phoenix

try breeders choice "our diesel".
they are on another auction site so won't post the link here,and you will have to put money in hhf pockets,your choice though.
me personally,i went with DNA limited release[sour d x la con],and will select for sd dom traits,which could be tricky cos the la is dom in my experience,but there will be keepers in those beans.
good luck m8

S

seventysevens

I also heard the Rez sour diesle ibl is supposed to be around sometime in 09...but who knows and they will probably sell out fast....checked res auction stuff and he has 4 strains but not the sour d...thank you all for the advice any more would be greatly appreciated...been trying so hard to find it....like finding a needle in a haystack...i know there are a lot of other awsome diesle strains on the auction etc...but I have my heart set on getting all the ohenos of the rez...then perhaps will move on ...i also have soma nycd...which I like and had barneys red diesle and reeferman's sour diesle..but lost those in a grow i had to ditch because i had gifted someone and it arrived real late and i panicked...lol...well live and learn...but would have done the same way over again....lucky for me a friend had most of the old stuff i was growing so got the cuts back including the rez sd...well enough on that story...thank you all again and i'll check back in a day to see if anyone found anything...peace man..#77

S

seventysevens

well....I got very very lucky...a great friend on the forum had 9 of the orig beans stashed he is gifting me three of these...so male or female I'll be happy hoping for one of each so that i may do a bit of breeding....well thank you all for the advice and help...peace #77

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I was also trippin when I saw Logic post that link .

U

upnorthclones

Wondering if anyone has tried the 'recipe' with GH nutes at 0-6-9 like rez said he does with the sour D?

The Joker

The Joker

Nougat Please...

I honestly think I had bad luck...but out of a pack of 10 SD "IBl's", I got 9 males and one lame female. I did use the males for several crosses.

Gonzo no.1 was very large yielding commercial weed. Had a sweet one, but didn't make the cut.

Am growing some Williams Wonder now, got a 100 % germ after 3 years. Low expectations. Just growing them out for fun and hoping for some nice plants.

Some people I know and trust have gotten some great phenos from the early SD crosses too. But I got better quality and more females from $ 15 Nirvana beans.

Sometimes hype is just ...hype. And sometimes something really blows you away!
Hope you find that one.

Top Bottom