• Thread starter seventysevens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Nougat Please...

I honestly think I had bad luck...but out of a pack of 10 SD "IBl's", I got 9 males and one lame female. I did use the males for several crosses.

Gonzo no.1 was very large yielding commercial weed. Had a sweet one, but didn't make the cut.

Am growing some Williams Wonder now, got a 100 % germ after 3 years. Low expectations. Just growing them out for fun and hoping for some nice plants.

Some people I know and trust have gotten some great phenos from the early SD crosses too. But I got better quality and more females from $ 15 Nirvana beans.

Sometimes hype is just ...hype. And sometimes something really blows you away!
Hope you find that one.

Hey Joker Im wondering about the Williams Wonder IX-1. I just orderd some of them beans for my outdoor crop this spring. Why do ya have low expectations for the WW. GTD

The Joker

The Joker

Well, it's because I have been let down by the two other Rez offerings I tried. Feelings about him besides... I paid a lot of money for seeds that gave me mediocre results. That's compared to less expensive , less hyped seeds and of course great clones.

Also, if I just grow the plants for fun, with no expectations, then I can have fun.
I have really good mothers, so the seeds are for fun now.

I bought it because I wanted to try the classic 80's weed like Northern Lights, Williams Wonder and Haze. I didn't know much about the Super Sativa Club at the time.

darksideX

darksideX

..Respect..

yeah Logic rockX:rock
..he showz us how it should work..thx. :party0023:

G

grizz

you could try some of anna seeds, there is alot of diesel crosses and are the cheapest seeds around,

C

cktRAVEl

I had bad luck with a pack of Rez's SD IBL...but I've got another pack to give a go at it...just the luck of the draw. I've been keeping my eye out for new stock of the SD IBL and from what I gather it'll March or later before we see them.
Grown out some of Rez's other stuff with great results. Definitely a fan.

M

MOROCO BLAKK

I read that rez's alpha diesel is a definite 2nd choice if you lookin for something other than the ibl and for way cheaper to 80$ i think

S

seventysevens

I read that rez's alpha diesel is a definite 2nd choice if you lookin for something other than the ibl and for way cheaper to 80$ i think

man thanks all a late reply from me and for this i'm sorry...i'll be around more often now...I'm currently growing sourlope..which is ECSD x cannalope haze...so far looking awsome two weeks in bud...i'll post pics soon along with a new journal...I finally was lucky to be gifted the REZ SD sour pheno...and hopefully getting the straight up ECSD...i have three rez Sd phenos now ..a good freiend had som REZ SD beans and gifted me 4 they were older but one popped and it was a lady..wow is all i can say...real nice stuff...i'll be growing her out again when her cuts get big enough..pics in the future...thanks again everyone for the help and input:party0042:

B

billybob

what up 77 sounds like you goona be busy lol the sourlope is one nice plant mine are about 5 weeks n and looking real nice i started a journal on here also with pics hehehe cant wait to see this one going take care

later billybob

S

seventysevens

what up 77 sounds like you goona be busy lol the sourlope is one nice plant mine are about 5 weeks n and looking real nice i started a journal on here also with pics hehehe cant wait to see this one going take care

later billybob
:party0042::party0042:...thanks Billybob:party0042::party0042:...gonna grow all three phenos side by side for comparison...they are small in veg now and need to take cuts etc so will be a bit before anything is happeneing as far as pics etc....:very_first_smiley:

Latest posts

Top Bottom