Rick Ratlin's World

• Thread starter rick ratlin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.DreamBoat

Mr.DreamBoat

Keep on keeping on Rick!
Sorry to hear about your Grandad, I miss mine along with my mom passing unexpected a couple years ago. Shits tough but my kids are my light of day!
Love the thread!
Killer bud!

Mmmmm

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
Here's some pics from January 27th. Sorry for the low quality, I thought I took some nice ones.
Stardawg day 72
DSC 1098

Lemon Alien Dawg #2 day 57 I think
DSC 1101

Last edited:
rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
Here's some of the things I use in my teas. The liquid gold is an old bottle. Great product, but I now collect my own liquid gold off my bokashi bucket.
I also use em-1, ewc, sometimes kelp, sea green, and I'm thinking about adding alfalfa next run. I rotate mixes every week
DSC 1126

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
Here's fresh current pics from today. Been watering only water with weekly tea waterings at 1 cup of tea per gallon. I also raised the lights last week. There must be a build up of nutes, cause I'm not getting very much fade, and the flowers are still putting out white hairs. I got a feeling that I'm gonna see a bunch of sterile bananas soon, so I'll probably be harvesting in 6 days.
Stardawg Day 80 getting real fat now
DSC 1175

DSC 1197

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
Current Pics taken today
RoARgE #4 Day 65
DSC 1156

Strawberry Mango Haze Day 65
DSC 1198

1 Plant Strawberry Mango Haze #3 Day 65
DSC 1201

Strawberry Mango Haze #4 Day 65

DSC 1173

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
Lemon Alien Dawg #1 Day 65
DSC 1178

Lemon Alien Dawg #2 Day 65
DSC 1203

LAD #2 lower nug
DSC 1205

Oh, and here's a RoARgE pheno that I forgot about, its at Day 108, oops.
DSC 1181

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
Here's what we've got going in next. Rooted clones
DSC 1060

Planted into 5.5"pots of pure coco, with hydroton on the bottom.
DSC 1062

Here we are today, they are begging to get in those beds. They've been topped and most have 8-12 branches. Sitting under an Agromax 135watt led. It does a nice job over a 2x2 space, but I've had to have it about 3 feet over the canopy. Just feeding dynagro and microbe teas, with Heavy 16 foliar.

DSC 1141

Here's some extras hanging under some t-5s
DSC 1145

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
If there is anyone out there that has popped some Alien Genetics seeds here, have you noticed any expressing the "ram horn" leaves? The 2 phenos of LAD expressed this, as did all of the Alien Rock Candy phenos I've grown. They are the only plants I've seen this happen on, though I don't have a ton of strains under my belt. And these plants were growing next to perfectly healthy plants.

Here's an old pic of an ARC in early flower(this one had the most extreme ram horns)
DSC 7077

And the same plant finished. Fire ass weed. Just grows funny.

DSC 7150

Here's another one, fan leaves curl down, and sugar leaves point up.
DSC 7093

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
Just an update, last harvest is about ready to trim, and the next round have been planted into the beds. I got some samples of Canna coco nutrients to try this run, might run them against heavy 16, not sure yet. I'll flip to flower pretty soon too. Pics to come, just been too busy to update. lots to talk about, 54% boveda packs, em-1, and other stuff.

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
On another note, I got skunked on the Dead 50th anniversary shows in Chicago. I still haven't received a notice from my presale letter, I only asked for 1 ticket each night, and I got shafted by ticket master today, so It looks like its time to resort to begging. Anybody got extras, I'm looking, preferably for face value for karma sake. I got cash, and some sweet seeds not available anymore from Alien Genetics and Top Dawg. PM me

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
Very nice grow ya got there!
Thanks @Billyboat I appreciate that. I looooove your build outs and grows, they are very inspiring. I'm still learning how to grow in coco, but things are looking up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom