RIP Cannabis Culture

• Thread starter Marco Renda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Marco Renda

I just got off the phone with Marc Emery Publisher of Cannabis Culture magazine. Marc has advised me that he will no long print the magazine and that issue # 74 is the last issue to be printed. I was told that CC mag was losing $40,000 with each issue and that some of his advertisers were having a hard time paying the invoice for their ad. Marc blames the economy and the fact that 25% of his sales were lost when Anderson News a US based wholesaler went out of business. Marc stated that he is now going to be spending all of his time and energy on his web site and predicts that other publications will follow suite. So that leaves SKUNK and TREATING YOURSELF as the only marijuana publications based out of Canada.

Take Care and Peace
Marco Renda
Federal Exemptee
Publisher & Editor in chief
Treating Yourself
The Alternative Medicine Journal

M

mr. haze420

at least he was able to publish 74 issues as opposed to the 2 issues of ic mag which was supposed to be a quarterly magazine

K

kill-9

That sucks :(

Some local liquor stores used to carry their magazines but they stopped about half a year ago. I didn't know things were going bad. They have "Weed World" and some other crap but I got CC magazine simply because they refused to carry "Legal Weed" advertisements, afaik.

High Times magazine has no shame carrying those ads though.

D

dna genetics

i heard that issue 3 of international cannagraphic would be out like 3 years ago LOL

B

British_Hempire

HHF reckoned he was taking over icmag from issue 3 onwards but that fell through! lol

Top Bottom