RIVAL79 and the White Fugu testers!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I just don't think it would the best representation of our skills. DIRT RULES! I will get that coco dialed in tho. We just had some crazy hot days in Cali and tent got a lil warm. I will get a pic up soon. She is looking good tho.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm doin my best bro. I will make u proud. I got 2 POW and a sexy lil RMH gal also goin. I will throw pics in of them as well. Just for kicks! I will def make up for the delay.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
No prob! I have the RMH outside and POW in coco with the White Fugu. I took pics today. I will have them up later 2nite!

D

D.Tree

Hazeman can u tell me more about the Rmh !? How does she grow, yeild,smell and taste???

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hazeman can u tell me more about the Rmh !? How does she grow, yeild,smell and taste???
Look in the Mota Rebel forums. Lots of pics and descriptions bro. My girl has good structure so far. Peep them out homie!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I know it took a minute for an update but I been super busy. I got a pic of the White Fugu for u, Hazeman! kinda crappy pic those. I took it wit my Ipad in shitty lighting. I will get a better pic after I transplant and top her. This my first time growing in coco so I need to dial her in better. I had some heat issues in my tent as well. I will get her lookin good b4 I flip her. I will be running the other 5 beans in soil soon. So here we go ya'll. The White Fugu #2.

White fugu21
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
P.O.W in coco!

Here r a few pics of the 2 POW seedlings I have goin. Tell me what u think on the phenos, Hazeman! I need to green them up a lil. I think they will much better after I transplant them babies. Here r them pics guys!

Pow11
Pow31
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
RMH outside girl!

This girl is looking very nice. I can see the similarities with my DIO girls. She is outside in the Cali sun. Here is a pic after I transplanted her a few days ago. Enjoy!

Rmh11
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I think the White Fugu is a male. Still waiting to make sure. I gotta transplant and top her tho soon. I will get new pics 2day. She's lookig a lil better. I been foliar spraying the coco babies with some cal mag. Trying to green them up still.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
RMH#1 is looking very good. I thought that I would show her off.

Rmh12
Rmh1 top
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
I think the White Fugu is a male. Still waiting to make sure. I gotta transplant and top her tho soon. I will get new pics 2day. She's lookig a lil better. I been foliar spraying the coco babies with some cal mag. Trying to green them up still.

if it is, hit that male to the original fugu. wow! now that would be fire

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I will have to do that shit. I got some cuts from my girl. We will see what happens!

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
i will have to get the camera out this weekend and snap some shots of the bubba cheese the trainwreck the grapefruit the clock work orange and purple rhino.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
This White Fugu has been getting abused. She is still alive and kicking tho! Im gonna transplant her 2day and she goes into flower soon. I will get a new pic of her 2day! Sorry for not keeping up on this grow log. It has been hectic lately. I will get her finished up tho. I will update later 2nite again!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Here we go again! This is my White Fugu girl. She is a real beauty! Thanx u Hazeman for these beans. I'm gonna pop the other 5 here real soon. I'm getting the coco thing down. I'm gonna flip the lights next weekend. Here is the new pics after transplant and being topped!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm sorry ya'll. The pics r not uploading. I will figuire it out soon. Any mods wanna chime in. All my pics r resized and smaller than the mb limit. I need ur help.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
the whit fugu i started are looking great to there about a foot tall now.
my camera took a shit so i will have to get a new one. a little delay on new pic's for me.

Top Bottom