RIVAL79 and the White Fugu testers!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
that's great to hear. the Chemdog D X white X AWW is a real big hit on the east cost a buddy of mine people like it better than the Chemdog D it self. :yes

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sounds like a winner 2 me! Fools r gonna be jocking this White Fugu. Shit looks outrageous. My pics do it no justice! I need to get a better camera. I will run ur gear all day. They r def proven 2 me.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking flame rival! Hazeman knockout for sure!
Hey Tokin! These ladies r on fire right now. I'm hoping a few will be done at 60 days. I'm loving everything about this strain. I'm hoping the potency and taste is there and she will be a winner! Come back and enjoy the show, bro.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
if they are the bubba dom plant there is a good chance it will be done in 60 day's

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
if they are the bubba dom plant there is a good chance it will be done in 60 day's
What up! They do look Bubba Dom and frosty as fuck. I'm gonna start flushing them this weekend. Pheno #3 will get fed another week. I will get new pics up in a few days!

NightbirdX

NightbirdX

Your wfk#2 looks killer man. Keep up the good work! \,,/(>.<)\,,/

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for dropping by y'all. I will have some new pics of these ladies up 2nite. Im gonna start flushing them and get ready to chop them girls down. Stay tuned!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up y'all. I got some cool pics of Pheno #4. They r at day 53. Check out the dank!

My pics 1123
My pics 1124
My pics 1125
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
looks like a variation of bubba kush. and you are right on the DANK

:banana1sv6:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
looks like a variation of bubba kush. and you are right on the DANK

:banana1sv6:
It is gonna be some Bubba variation DANK! Lol. Tropical Bubba comes to mind. I can't wait for them testers u got up ur sleeve! Hit me a PM when u get a chance.

JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:talking
damn dude now that is some good looking budage right there, and ya anything with a good bubba is in my ballpark just love the bubbas....
bitch-in:talking

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hello RIVAL:talking
damn dude now that is some good looking budage right there, and ya anything with a good bubba is in my ballpark just love the bubbas....
bitch-in:talking
Glad u like this Bubba Bitch, Jaws. She is my fastest flowering lady and prob the heaviest yielding as well. She's gonna get the chop at 60 or 63 days. Still flushing her fat ass! Lol. Keep coming back, bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
killer job bro, looks like its going to be some kill.
Gracias mi amigo! I'm glad u came by. This girls a beast. I got 3 phenos as well but #2 takes the cake so far! We will be smoking on this shit soon, Venom. See u in the threads.

NightbirdX

NightbirdX

Looks great bro, Iove the color. Looks like some fire Bubba kill.

Top Bottom