Rival79's Alien Nation!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

awesome show rival your skills are by far better than most .... i truly enjoyed watching you kill this shit.... shame i'm so far away... would love to burn one with you and the crew .... ill get out there one day...... thanks for the trip thru alien nation.....Respect...... SoserThc1

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
wow..that all turned out amazing rival...those sg's look phenomenal...didnt look like great yields but looks can be deceiving..how would you rate it?
Hey ES. I haven't cropped them yet so no idea of the yield. They r under 600w HPS bulbs with 3 runs on them. They look like a QP per plant. More or less is fine with me! Looks can def be deceiving, bro.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

They will be ready very soon, bro. I'm gonna be in the city in a few weeks. We will get 2gether and burn some of this fine Alien herb. Pm me when u get a chance.

i want in on this smoke session! we can hold down fort at the green doors smoke lab ? ?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So 2day is day 65! Things r looking way better than I could've even imagine. I'm gonna start taking plants down over this next week. Lots of new pics coming soon. I'm super excited about this crop. I can't wait to get some more Alien beans started. I have cuts vegging and my boys have some vegging as well. Don't wanna loose any of these strains. I have mote beans left, just in case!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

So 2day is day 65! Things r looking way better than I could've even imagine. I'm gonna start taking plants down over this next week. Lots of new pics coming soon. I'm super excited about this crop. I can't wait to get some more Alien beans started. I have cuts vegging and my boys have some vegging as well. Don't wanna loose any of these strains. I have mote beans left, just in case!

hell yeah bro, if you need any help keepin some alive let me know hahaha jk ... or am i ? haha killing shit bro. check you this weekend with a fat bag of beans!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hell yeah bro, if you need any help keepin some alive let me know hahaha jk ... or am i ? haha killing shit bro. check you this weekend with a fat bag of beans!
Hahaha. I feel ya, bro. Im trying my best to keep shit alive and rocking. I been trimming on Seven Ghosts #5 all afternoon. Big yielding bitch for sure. I can't wait to run them Kenny Sours beans. See ya soon, Cheese!

Top Bottom