Rival79's Alien Nation!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up y'all. Things have been quiet around the Funk Lab lately. I been working on the road and dealing with life. My dog had 9 puppies yesterday. I had to cut down most of my moms. Couldn't shake that mold and now I think I might have root aphids. I'm gonna have to start all over again. New flavors and New Equipment. That sounds like a winning combo 2 me. I will be back rocking soon. Stay tuned and stoned.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Damn bro so sorry to hear that! Looks like we are both in the same boat lol.. I'm about to drop close to a G on new beans so I can find some new moms as well! Got a love new genetics right?!!? Shoot me a PM when ya got some time brotha. Oh and what kind of puppies?!?!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn bro so sorry to hear that! Looks like we are both in the same boat lol.. I'm about to drop close to a G on new beans so I can find some new moms as well! Got a love new genetics right?!!? Shoot me a PM when ya got some time brotha. Oh and what kind of puppies?!?!
What up Surfr! There def nothing like new genetics. I got some dank gear still waiting to get popped. The pups r American Bull Dog and American Staffordshire. 9 lil monsters! Lol. Lots of Blues, Brindles and White and Brindles. First litter for both of my dogs.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I did post up some pics of the pups but in my Funk Lab thread. I will post up some new pics soon. They r getting big. My Seven G #5 and AstroDawg #2 cuts r looking real nice. Gonna be some fire again. I'm gonna flip them bitches in a few days.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sour Pebbs day 49
DSCN3629

Aligee

Aligee

Hit that shit with E20 bro! PM is systemic so you gotta soak that soil/rockwool/coco to really kill it, otherwise it's just another band-aid. I hit my mothers and clones with it a couple times over a year ago and I haven't seen a single spore of PM since. The best thing to do is to treat your mothers with a foliar and soil drench and then take clones off of those...safest way to use the stuff imo. As soon as I get new cuts from someone I spray 'em and root drench 'em with E20 before they go into my room. Turn all your fans off, suit the fuck up, gloves, goggles, respirator (rated for pesticide use), booties, full suit with a hood that's rated for pesticide use, spray and drench and never deal with shitty PM again.
Eagle20 is a once n done deal! Works like magic!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looks good Rival i got that one veggin'! Away! shes ready to do the do!LOL! I still got that "girl" for you! Holler!!!
Good shit, bro! Hope all is well. U guys gotta come up soon and BBQ. I def want that Wifey in my stable. I will holler at ya soon, Aligee!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
FoSho! talk to you soon! Amigo!

Awesome! See y'all sooner or later. Wait til we burn on this bitch. U got to try some of JDub's flowers already. This shit is the REAL DEAL dank, bro. I can't wait to see how she works out in COCO. I'm gonna run the FPOG #3 in COCO. Post up a pic of ur Sour Pebbs R79 cut.

Aligee

Aligee

Awesome! See y'all sooner or later. Wait til we burn on this bitch. U got to try some of JDub's flowers already. This shit is the REAL DEAL dank, bro. I can't wait to see how she works out in COCO. I'm gonna run the FPOG #3 in COCO. Post up a pic of ur Sour Pebbs R79 cut.
RIVAL79 SOUR PEBBLES cut

(Leftside)SOUR*PEBBLES (rightside)Aliens FPOG cut

everythings just cruising along! Cant wait to flower these out! sucks buying flowers LOL! nothing like farming your own!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
RIVAL79 SOUR PEBBLES cut

View attachment 333722

View attachment 333723

(Leftside)SOUR*PEBBLES (rightside)Aliens FPOG cut
View attachment 333719

View attachment 333718

everythings just cruising along! Cant wait to flower these out! sucks buying flowers LOL! nothing like farming your own!
Holy Shit, bro. She a bushy lil bitch. She def looks like her momma but even more stout. I can't wait to her ur opinion on the flowers. I think she is AAA DANK for sure! Get that bitch into flower already. LOL. I will have some Sour Pebbs to burn real soon, bro. Stay in touch wit ur boy. The International Cannabis and Hemp Expo is coming to SF next month. Let's go have some fun and burn that super fire with the homies.

Top Bottom