Rival79's Hazeman Seeds tester show!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looks like I got a few of each pheno. These girls have been stretching out and getting ready to blow up quick. I haven't been able to get some pics. Working graveyard fucks up my gardening schedule! Lol. I will get me pics soon. The show is about to get good.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
How are the lvpk x choc thai looking ? I have 2 outside and they are looking good prob on the lvpk hybrid side. I need to get them into a bigger home asap
I have 4 lovely ladies. 2 of each pheno! I got them flowering right now. Looking great so far, bro. I wanted to put some outside but no safe outside grow site.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What was that stuff? Used to eat it all the time back in the day. Oh yeah. Pussy, that's it. Hahahaha! Grab a case of PBR also.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Man o man. Thing hits hit the fan this time. I had to chop down my whole room do to bugs and mold. It sux hella bad but I rather start over than grow some bullshit. Got some White Fugu outside right now tho! They r fucking monsters. I will get some pics in a few weeks when they really start budding.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Man o man. Thing hits hit the fan this time. I had to chop down my whole room do to bugs and mold. It sux hella bad but I rather start over than grow some bullshit. Got some White Fugu outside right now tho! They r fucking monsters. I will get some pics in a few weeks when they really start budding.

sorry to hear the bad news but i agree with cutting them down. it really hinders all production when fighting many battles the entire grow. good luck with everything and nuke that funk lab and fire that bitch back up already

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
sorry to hear the bad news but i agree with cutting them down. it really hinders all production when fighting many battles the entire grow. good luck with everything and nuke that funk lab and fire that bitch back up already
I'm working on it, BC! It will be up and running ASAP. I will be back stronger than ever.

Top Bottom