Just cruisin....
Supporter
Here for the show bro!

:character0180:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for joining the show y'all. It is gonna get hot in here very soon. Lol.

J

Jellybean

I haven't really had any issues yet. I got sticky traps up and have some Azamax if I need it.

be careful with that 707, blew up on me big time last run - hopefully you got a good batch! saw your other thread btw, cleeeen as hell.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
be careful with that 707, blew up on me big time last run - hopefully you got a good batch! saw your other thread btw, cleeeen as hell.
Thanx for the heads up. They r topped and I will super crop if I need 2. The mom from my 707 is huge and has fat ass leaves! I hope they come out dank. Keep checking in, Jelly!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Time for an update on my OGR babies. Things r goin smooth. I'm really impressed with the looks and growth of these plants. They r taking well to the feedings and it's almost time 2 transplant again. The White S1 and Alien Urkle r looking real good. Here r some new pics. These r at 4 weeks of veg.

My pics 848
My pics 849
My pics 850
My pics 851
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good hell all your threads are looking great!! how many diff strains you running total? happy holidaze take care peace
Thanx OG! I think that I have 13 strains growing right now. I'm waiting for them 2 finish showing pre flowers. We will see what happens.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey has any1 ever found males in OGR's fem packs? If not, I think I got hustled. I will have to start some of my real OGR gear. I know the White S1 is legit tho. It came from a new OGR pack of beans. I will have 2 pop some new White Fire beans 2 run wit my Super Sour Skunk next grow. Kinda bummed y'all. I really wanted my shit 2 be legit. That was a waste of a month of my time! I gave up some legit gear for them as well.

T

TreFarmer

Hey has any1 ever found males in OGR's fem packs? If not, I think I got hustled. I will have to start some of my real OGR gear. I know the White S1 is legit tho. It came from a new OGR pack of beans. I will have 2 pop some new White Fire beans 2 run wit my Super Sour Skunk next grow. Kinda bummed y'all. I really wanted my shit 2 be legit. That was a waste of a month of my time! I gave up some legit gear for them as well.

Does it feminized only mean 99.9 percent? You may have gotten "lucky" and been the .1. Theoreticly you could get a few or even all males in a pack. Good luck and Merry Christmas Rival!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Does it feminized only mean 99.9 percent? You may have gotten "lucky" and been the .1. Theoreticly you could get a few or even all males in a pack. Good luck and Merry Christmas Rival!!
Thanx for a lil reassurance, Tre! Have u ran these strains b4, bro? Can any1 take a look at my White Fire & White Urkle and tell me their opinion if the leaves look correct? I'm getting worried.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Their's a guy over on another site that seems to of gotten a male from OGR's WhiteFire. So guess it couldthe be possible. What seeds turned male for you? ~ODB~

E

E.T.

seen those pics of the suspect 'male'....too early to tell, but i'd say it's just some hermi nuts at the internodes. had some DUD's that did the same thing. i pulled em and they did just fine....

P

paulycali

Stay positive RIVAL79. Everythings going to be alright. Males in fem packs happen not very often but they happen. You could have a gift from god by having a male white fire and/or erkle if they both are male. Pretty cool if your into breeding if not imo kinda sucks. Keep em going for sure with positive vibes. For your sake i am hoping they are females not males. Just keep on truckin. Keep up the good work and keep us posted on the sex of those two

Merry Christmas everyone and have a Happy New Year as well :)

Top Bottom