Rival79's OGR grow!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I feed them last nite at 1265-1375 ppm. 6.42 ph. They r gonna get chunky over the next few weeks. I'm getting excited now. I wanna see them frosty colas! Lol. Come back and visit the FUNK LAB anytime.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
OGraskal made some of the sickest crosses to hit the boards in years! Ofcourse he started with the best he collected from abroad....elites etc.

Plants look nice and healthy. I was once given some Erkle x the white F1s done by raskal......$60 or 70 a seed was their value. (THX again bro lol) I selected 2 keepers from them......and have them to this day. Shared the cuts a bit aswell......and everyone loves them. As you will these Rival.

I have run these cuts multiple times.......and they do the best left alone, allowed to grow upright,staked. All the tops will form nice colas.
Hey, Hindu Killer! Glad u could make it by my OGR thread. So far I really like these plants. The White S1 s doing the best. I can se way every1 is hooting strains with that cut. I would like to run the clone next to the S1 and see they compare! Hopefully my cuts root so I can keep these girls around. I still have some OGR beans in my stash. I have some White Fire, Fire Alien and Alien Kush F2's. I can't wait to run those strains also. Come back soon, bro! TH show is about to get off the hook.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
has anyone run any of these or seen them run?
if there is a journal somewhere i cant find it

IMG 0738
Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Those are ALL brand new crosses, so there's not gonna be logs on em...

I'm sexing some fire og bx now, got two males so far other six havent shown yet hoping for the fire! Taking cuts of everything as I type this...

You got some gems there Sealed, don't go trashing your males now. Lots of farmers that would love to have em

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yup! Those r new hybrids from OGR. I cant wait to see them grown out. U gotta pop them Fire Alien Urkle and White Fire Alien. They should def be some dank.

Dz, post up some pics of them Fire OG bx babies. I wanna see what ur working with!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What ya'll. We r at day 40 of flower. Im loving these girls. THe Alien Urkle is blowing up now. The White S1 is a frost bomb. Im stoked on these girls. The supposed White Fire is def not legit. She smells like Dio and looks like RMH. Oh well. I got a whole pack of legit beans. Im gonna pop some soon. Here's some new pics of the White S1.

My pics 1032
My pics 1034
My pics 1035
sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
That white is lookin fantastic bro.
I too just ran a bogus wifi cut...frustrating to say the least.
I promised myself no more unverified cuts
Only real deal moms from seed from here on out.

I've got a friend popping my fire alien urkels for me.
I'd like to try that and the white fire aliens In my gh this summer.
Thinking the fire alien romulans will do well outside. We will see.

Anyways nice job on the white
Looks super frosty

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I feel ya, bro. The White Fire was from seed. I got a real pack in my stash. I had to make sure those others were real or bunk. Only 1 way to do that shit. Grow them out. LOL. Best of luck with them beans. I got a Alien Urkle that is starting to chunk up. Looks like an Alien pheno 2 me. Im trying to get more OGR gear soon. I got a few packs of Alien Genetics coming my way also. Im hella stoked. The next few grows in the Funk Lab r gonna be hitters! Come back and visit, homie. I will be around that StarFighter thread. Believe that shit, bro.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn that sucks about ur White Fire being fake.. But I'm sure glad u got a pack of the real deal the White S1 u got looks killer great work on that 1

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn that sucks about ur White Fire being fake.. But I'm sure glad u got a pack of the real deal the White S1 u got looks killer great work on that 1
Thanx Makin Goo! This White S1 is def a keeper. Golfball dank all day. I have never ran this strain b4. Im glad I grabbed that shit and the White Fire. The Real Deal White Fire will be getting popped very soon. I got some heat up my sleeves. Im gonna get 2 my Fire Alien and Alien Kush f2's soon as well. Come back and say hi more often, bro! These girls r kinda lonely. Lol.

kinger

kinger

I hope you took cuts off everything.That white looks amazing!I need to get to some more raskal gear soon.Have bubba x bluemoonshine and white x 97 bubblegum.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Mmmmm! White Bubblegum sounds tasty. His gear is solid. I did get cuts! Im gonna plant them very soon. Thanx for dropping thru my thread, Kinger!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Bummer about the wifi beans. . . . not too big a bummer though, that White S1 is amazing! After Krasi pointed it out I noticed how upright your fan leaves are, praying to the gods of dank! Your spot must have all sorts of funk reeking up the place right now! Thanks for sharing photos.

-Meeks

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Bummer about the wifi beans. . . . not too big a bummer though, that White S1 is amazing! After Krasi pointed it out I noticed how upright your fan leaves are, praying to the gods of dank! Your spot must have all sorts of funk reeking up the place right now! Thanks for sharing photos.

-Meeks
They r praying 2 the weed gods! I been feeding around 1350 ppm and 6.42 ph. I'm in love with the White S1. Some nice plants coming out of the FUNK LAB this round. We will see who takes the cake! Lol. It def smells tasty in my room. A variety of flavors is best for my needs. Ur girls r looking great 2 bro. I hope mine get that big by finish. Check into my threads anytime, nMEEKS!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Wow freaking insane looking plants. Great Great job!
What up, DWB! Thanx for dropping by my OGR grow. These girls r fuckin insane for sure! They smell outrageous right now. See u in the threads, bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Really beautiful plant, great upward leaf stance
Thanx for dropping by 2 check on my ladies. That White S1 is standing at attention! I can't wait to smoke these nugs.

Mogrow

Mogrow

fire alien x romulan

got 2 or 3 of these popped.. thread is get down in the fire....
really looking forward to seeing these ball up..

Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

very unique looking strain! looks damn tasty thru the screen right now!!!

Top Bottom