Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kinger

kinger

Very nice come up bro,bean junkie over here too. Cant eait for the cup so we can all have a nice sesh with everyone. Love me some metal also,seen many bads over the years everyone from pantera to assesino and brujeria.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Rival man killer pics and damn u got the moves like jager man. Aso you got great karma, so look u get a butt load of karma back. Also on your son lets hope hes born in august lol im a leo also when talking about signs lol. Killer work and damn took me a whole blunt to read this thread love it man dank genetics also man. Much love peace and i wish i could go to the sf cup and watch gza, raekwon , GFK shit im a total wutang fan lol. Mad props and much love man to you and yours peace.

Haha! That's what's up. A whole blunt to work thru the thread. U must be a speed reader, Tipper! LOL. The Med Cup is gonna be off the hook. I'm super excited about it.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Very nice come up bro,bean junkie over here too. Cant eait for the cup so we can all have a nice sesh with everyone. Love me some metal also,seen many bads over the years everyone from pantera to assesino and brujeria.

I know what u mean, bro. I can't wait either. Lots of shows coming up this summer. Hopefully I can make a few of them.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sour Pebbs
DSCN3422

B

Burned Haze

Man I'm loving that sour pebbles

Like always : I'm lurking ur threads with an 100% turned on effect from all this amazing dankness ;)

KEEP IT PPPPPP!!

Big Hempin

Big Hempin

The lab is beasting right now... too turn'd up... a little lingerie football goin on with the ladies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom