Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

New addition to the Fam last nite. Welcome Lil Mayhem to the Crue! At least my son and my cuzn's son will grow up together. Just like we did and raising Hell the whole time!:cool:
I'm confused>>> who had the new 1? Is that ur boy or ur cuzn boy that was born yesterday.. I know ur girl is almost ready 2 pop..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I hope 2 seen Sin City at the bay cup.. I want 2 peep that Blue Power

I bet the flowers looked nice. I met the Sin City Rep a while back and he hooked it up wit some Blue Power wax. Best I ever dabbed, Hands down! It looked crazy light yellow. Pure terpenes for sure. The smell and taste was extremely smooth, Goo. That club near me still has that deal 3 packs for $120. I wanna go grab a few more packs of Blue Power and True Power OG. I really wanted the Cherry Fuel beans. Wish they would make more or some F2's.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My cuzn's lady had their Baby Boy yesterday. Lots of babies about to be born in our family, Goo. We keep them ladies warm in the Winter! :D
Ok I thought maybe it was ur big day.. My niece is about 2 pop anyday juss like ur girl.. There's lots of kids over here 2.. I got 3 & I could use 1 more then I'm gunna retire.. I can only deal with 2 Lil ones at the same time.. I only have 2 eyes & 2 arms.. My 1st 2 r big already so there the helpers.LOL

U & ur girl stay safe doggie..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Ok I thought maybe it was ur big day.. My niece is about 2 pop anyday juss like ur girl.. There's lots of kids over here 2.. I got 3 & I could use 1 more then I'm gunna retire.. I can only deal with 2 Lil ones at the same time.. I only have 2 eyes & 2 arms.. My 1st 2 r big already so there the helpers.LOL

U & ur girl stay safe doggie..

I feel ya, bro! One is good for now. Maybe in a few years or so, We will try for a lil girl.

shawnskush

shawnskush

None at all. I missed on a few I wanted back in the days. So I made sure to grab them packs this time! I'm gonna get a few more packs and run a bunch of True Power OG and Blue Power.

word ive been eyeballing their sour jack and the rem Im thinking I will have to snag those.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
word ive been eyeballing their sour jack and the rem Im thinking I will have to snag those.

I want the NightFire OG and Sour Flame OG as well. The Rapper's Delight was the real deal of their strains.

shawnskush

shawnskush

I bet the flowers looked nice. I met the Sin City Rep a while back and he hooked it up wit some Blue Power wax. Best I ever dabbed, Hands down! It looked crazy light yellow. Pure terpenes for sure. The smell and taste was extremely smooth, Goo. That club near me still has that deal 3 packs for $120. I wanna go grab a few more packs of Blue Power and True Power OG. I really wanted the Cherry Fuel beans. Wish they would make more or some F2's.

Do you happen to know what packs they are carrying my girl is visiting her sister in sac town soon I might just make her run a errand or two while shes at it:p

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Do you happen to know what packs they are carrying my girl is visiting her sister in sac town soon I might just make her run a errand or two while shes at it:p

Check out Doctor's Orders on WeedMaps. They had a bunch last time I was there. Good luck getting them beans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom