RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Rival is my hero too!!
I cant wait to kick it with the crew in his booth at next years Cup!:woot:
Pass out free dabs and stuff :D
Whats the name of your company gunna be Rival? o_O
Funk lab?

Truly appreciated, Ken! I hope my son holds me in such high regards. The names of my companies are Dabbers Delight and Fire Worx Seed Co. U know we will be smoking steady and getting peeps Higher than a set of Giraffe nuts! LOL.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Oh yeah! I been at the hospital all night. He's not here yet, ya'll. Prob tommorow afternoon or evening. Thanx for all of ur support and friendships. Luv and respect always, RIVAL79!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx every1 for dropping positive vibes on the Funk Lab. Things r goin slow right now at the hospital. Prob gonna be born tommorrow. It's gonna be a long few days. Funk Lab Genetics is a possibility. First in quality and more flavors than Baskin Robbins!

splakdawg

splakdawg

Thanx every1 for dropping positive vibes on the Funk Lab. Things r goin slow right now at the hospital. Prob gonna be born tommorrow. It's gonna be a long few days. Funk Lab Genetics is a possibility. First in quality and more flavors than Baskin Robbins!

If u put out dank in seedform that's anything like what u produce in ur garden one name will be suffix. Funk lab will be just as notorious as raskal

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
He's not here yet. Should be sometime today. So fuckin' tired at this point in time!:doctor:

That's a long time for labor. My boy took about 12 hrs and my girl about 8 hrs. Hang in there bro!!

Get used 2 that feeling.. U will never rest ever again until ur dead.. LOL.. No time 2 sleep!!

those first few months are rough. It just depends on the baby too. My boy was super easy. Went to bed real good and took naps. Took the bottle real easy. My girl is whole new ball game. No bottle, wont lay down for a nap, wakes up in the night and ends up in my bed. She's just not a self soother. Instead she just gets all mad. My boy sucks his thumb and twirls his hair. It's funny.

Top Bottom