Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jdub1

Jdub1

my green ribbon smells like a citrus lime scent with earthy piney scents to me im not the best at describing that..my gf says it does kinda smell like guava now that you say that..very cool looking forward to seeing how rivals come out..
20130716 211148
My ribbon at day 20.. real sweet citrus smell kinda like what ete530 said. She is holdin her own next to some other top strains so far..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for sharing the pics, JDub and ete530! U know I will have her turning tricks in no time. LMAO! That GR is def a special strain.I think she can hold her own in the Funk Lab. We will see in a few months. I'm gonna do a whole run with her and see what she can really do. So keeps ur eyes open for that shit.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
funkadelic. just got an alien strain for my garden too. think it'll be the only one, full on blueberry underdog leaner AGV.

what OG cuts you get? they sure look purdy.
come up son!

It's an Old School OG Kush. 8 week cut. I been smoking on some the flowers.:hungry: Can u say, "WEED NAP"? LOL. It has that classic OG smell and taste. It's everything I want in a OG Kush to be honest. Big ups to Sealed for hooking that shit up.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Veg area is stocked up with new strains and old favs as well. Sour Pebbles #1, White OG v2.0 #1, AstroDawg #2, Forum cut Cookies, Candyland, Green Ribbon, White Fire #D, Fruity Pebble OG #3, Old School OG Kush, AlienDawg Ether cut, Fire OG x Cheese, Napalm OG, StarFighter F2, Blue Skunk Funk, Strawberry D, F-Cut x Face/Off Bx1, True OG x Kings Valley OG, Chemdog 91 x Kings Valley OG, GSC x Crystal Ship and rOarGe x Crystal Ship.
DSCN3551
DSCN3552

Top Bottom