Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Not a broken AC in mid August.. That's ruff.. But other then that everything is lookin crazy bomb.. Great work over there dog..

AC got fixed today. So glad that is handled already. It's been hot as fuk in the Valey. I'm hoping they will chunk up some more in the next few weeks. Time to start that flush, bro.! Stick around for the rest of the show. This is always to most active time for Funk Lab updates. ;)

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Looking good homie :)

My ac broke two weeks ago during my ufc party and I was already buzzed as hell :( ac broke I kicked everyone out in the middle of the fights and went and bought another ac. I was only down an hour and thirty six mins and that's with shopping and install:D. I even impressed myself. My friends weren't feeling the love but hey I've got priorities.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good homie :)

My ac broke two weeks ago during my ufc party and I was already buzzed as hell :( ac broke I kicked everyone out in the middle of the fights and went and bought another ac. I was only down an hour and thirty six mins and that's with shopping and install:D. I even impressed myself. My friends weren't feeling the love but hey I've got priorities.

It was my house AC, Dan. It made the whole house hot. My grow room AC was turned down to 62 and it was still 90. That shit suxed ass. A week of a hot ass house is not fun. Glad they fixed it tho.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
It was my house AC, Dan. It made the whole house hot. My grow room AC was turned down to 62 and it was still 90. That shit suxed ass. A week of a hot ass house is not fun. Glad they fixed it tho.

This is gonna sound so crazy it can't be true but I promise it is...

I went to college in Arizona and it was so fucking hot that I would be sweating while drying myself off after a cold shower :D

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

This is gonna sound so crazy it can't be true but I promise it is...

I went to college in Arizona and it was so fucking hot that I would be sweating while drying myself off after a cold shower :D
I believe that b'cuz it's that hot here in Fresno.. Take a cold shower & no need 2 dry off.. The water seems like it vaporizes off..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

AC got fixed today. So glad that is handled already. It's been hot as fuk in the Valey. I'm hoping they will chunk up some more in the next few weeks. Time to start that flush, bro.! Stick around for the rest of the show. This is always to most active time for Funk Lab updates. ;)
Nice work on the AC fix.. I'm sure the plants will chunk up more.. I like how eazy it is 2 flush nutes out of the roots 707

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

I did a couple tours in the Middle East. Got up to 130 in Iraq. Bad enough but imagine having to walk around in full battle-rattle. You do acclimate and get used to the feeling of sweating 24-7, but when it hits 130 driving with the window down feels like a hair dryer blowing in your face. We used to wait until the sun went down to work out. It was still 100 degrees out at 8pm. Thank Zeus that part of my life is done.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I did a couple tours in the Middle East. Got up to 130 in Iraq. Bad enough but imagine having to walk around in full battle-rattle. You do acclimate and get used to the feeling of sweating 24-7, but when it hits 130 driving with the window down feels like a hair dryer blowing in your face. We used to wait until the sun went down to work out. It was still 100 degrees out at 8pm. Thank Zeus that part of my life is done.

Thank you for your service :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn dog now I feel like a bitch 4 complaining about 110.. Thank u 4 ur service doggie

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Nice work on the AC fix.. I'm sure the plants will chunk up more.. I like how eazy it is 2 flush nutes out of the roots 707
I've been doing half 707 and half HF...I'm liking the combo...it's not half n half after I add Ancient Forest and EWC but you get my point :) and everyone had me scared with all the gnat talk but my bags of 707 are clean.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Thank you for your service :)

Thx Dan!

Damn dog now I feel like a bitch 4 complaining about 110.. Thank u 4 ur service doggie

Lol, don't. It's all relative. When I came back I was used to it, so 100 felt like a perfect day, but now ... well shit, guess I re-acclimated cause I left the hot-ass valley & moved to the beach (where it's cold lol). :facepalm:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for ur service to our freedom, bro! We all appreciate that shit. I'm used to the heat. I do road work and stand by a kettle of hot rubber. That shit is like 450-500 degrees! :mad:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up Rival! Still killing it i see. Quick question. Did you switch up nutrients or something?

Nope. Still running GH 3 part and a bunch of additives. I just cut my base nutes down. Tired to take it easy on these soil beds. They r getting the flush over the next few weeks, bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sour Pebbs Day 49
DSCN3634
DSCN3633

Latest posts

Top Bottom