Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
oh yeah and one more thing if you haven't bought all the gear for your new room id look into Gavita my next system will have them the homie just got some and they are the shit lil pricey but what aint in our bizz and they appear to be worth it and last just a thought not like you need any help

I peeped them out and they didnt seem to have a huge light pattern. I usually run Hydrofarm Radiant 6's and Raptor 6's They fit my grow style better, bro. Thanx for the heads up tho.

Jdub1

Jdub1

20130819 205722
Here's that ribbon at day 57 Rival..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I will try and post a pic of our bsf tomorrow.. my phone is fckin up tonight.
I can't wait to get that Green Ribbon into flower, bro. She def looks like some Dank. I wanna see the Blue Skunk Funk! Post up that pic already. Hahaha.:D

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
E-paps or gavitas will put out much more light than a reg hps.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Great pics, J. She's a real beauty! We need to make some F2's with that strains and see what we really got. Def a great cross IMO. I can't wait to smoke that shit, bro.

Jdub1

Jdub1

There's a few pics for ya Rival! Haha, I still wanna show you that purple afgoo trainwreck.. she is one of the stars in my garden! Didn't get any pics of her last night tho. We will be smokin on all these bitches soon enough though!! I want to see some more shots of the pebbs and white og bro!

Jdub1

Jdub1

All them ladies r looking good all them tasty ass strains! LMAO.;)
Thanx! Haha, hey the bsf was a joint effort there bud! And your welcome for that ribbon! And that cut of bsf#1.. I knew that pheno was a winner when she was in veg. Good mix of the mom and dad. Your gonna dig this pat also bro. Thanx to ete530 for that cut!

Latest posts

Top Bottom