Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Wow what a great yhread. Thanks for sharing. You grew up some pretty, fat ladies...

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Wishing you were local bro! Cuz that Sour Pebbs is looking dank!

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Boombox

This is how I get every time I peep this thread...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Almost done with the chop session! Sour Pebbs is down and White OG is part way done. I will try to get some pics up soon. Been super fuckin' busy the past few weeks. Stick around y'all. It's about to get real Frosty up in the Funk Lab!

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
cant wait to taste the new batch bro. That white og and sour pebs are lookin fuego homie.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yesterday was such a god day. My lil cuzn got married finally. He has a great family with his lady and it was time to tie the knot. I'm very proud of them both. We all had a great time. The venue was very nice. Lots of Fam, food, drank and dank! U know how we roll. Best of luck to them in the rest of their journey thru life. My boy was in a Tuxedo onesie and a pair of Chuck's! He was ready to party with us all. Lol. It's almost time to chop these bitches down. I think I might let them go til day 65. They r chunking up even more and the Sour Pebbs is getting darker. I want that shit to be hella Purple. I will put out an APB when it hits my local clubs. I want feed back from the patients around the MMJ community in my area.
Nice looking nuggs there Rival if you need a tester just let me know. I'm right down the street....

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Almost done with the chop session! Sour Pebbs is down and White OG is part way done. I will try to get some pics up soon. Been super fuckin' busy the past few weeks. Stick around y'all. It's about to get real Frosty up in the Funk Lab!

I'll leave the bib on and wait for the drool..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
The Funk Lab is down now! Look out for Funk Lab 2.0 coming soon. I got Sour Pebbs moms and my seed plants still growing. I lost a bunch of cuts from being lazy and not handling shit in a timely manner. Trying to get things back under control and Funkin' for y'all. Stay tuned. I got some dry pics to post up later.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The Funk Lab is down now! Look out for Funk Lab 2.0 coming soon. I got Sour Pebbs moms and my seed plants still growing. I lost a bunch of cuts from being lazy and not handling shit in a timely manner. Trying to get things back under control and Funkin' for y'all. Stay tuned. I got some dry pics to post up later.
I know what u mean by being lazy.. It always happens 2 me.. Killer dank grown by me = super lazy me!! It sucks 2 hear u lost some cuts..

I can't wait 2 see the new 2.0 funk lab..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I know what u mean by being lazy.. It always happens 2 me.. Killer dank grown by me = super lazy me!! It sucks 2 hear u lost some cuts..

I can't wait 2 see the new 2.0 funk lab..
I feel ya, Goo! I got things back in order. The PCP is getting huge. Only 1 lady made it but she is gonna be a nice mom in no time. I really wanted to grow out that Green Ribbon and Candyland. I can get them back tho. Funk Lab 2.0 is looking good also. I will get pics up when I get a chance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom