Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Everything is looking tight as always my man. The Funk Lab is on point!

That Sour Pebbs...looks yummy...and that White OG looks intense...keep switching targets off that White OG everytime I go to pull the trigger. Might have to reload and finally pull the Trigger on a pack of them White OG's

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Everything is looking tight as always my man. The Funk Lab is on point!

That Sour Pebbs...looks yummy...and that White OG looks intense...keep switching targets off that White OG everytime I go to pull the trigger. Might have to reload and finally pull the Trigger on a pack of them White OG's
Hey BR! Good to see ya around the Funk Lab, bro. Things getting frosty around here this summer. U better not sleep on them White OG v2.0. Karma has some dope ass gear. I'm supposed to test some more of his seeds soon. Keep an eye out for that thread in the coming months.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
This grow just seemed to fly by. The next round is gonna be full of variety. Sour Pebbs #1, White OG V2.0 #1, Fruity Pebble OG #3, White Fire #D, GSC Forum Cut, Candyland Ken's Cut, Platinum Cherry Pie and Green Ribbon. Thinking about smoking it all. Lol. I think it's a good idea. Lots of variety for sure! More pics coming soon.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

This grow just seemed to fly by. The next round is gonna be full of variety. Sour Pebbs #1, White OG V2.0 #1, Fruity Pebble OG #3, White Fire #D, GSC Forum Cut, Candyland Ken's Cut, Platinum Cherry Pie and Green Ribbon. Thinking about smoking it all. Lol. I think it's a good idea. Lots of variety for sure! More pics coming soon.
Killer line up dog.. I love lots of different strains..

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Sounds like you'll have you hands full with that lineup homie. Everything is looking on point as usual.

I need to link up with the farm fam in the bay again at some point. It's been too long. We'll have to drag ol' Cheese nuts out of his cave and do it up proper.

dirk d

dirk d

Looking great Rival! sweet lineup you have going :) I just finished the first round of My Sour Pebbles. I'm going through (5) of them right now but man my SP #5 is getting all my patients excited lol Good Luck with the next round..

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Hey BR! Good to see ya around the Funk Lab, bro. Things getting frosty around here this summer. U better not sleep on them White OG v2.0. Karma has some dope ass gear. I'm supposed to test some more of his seeds soon. Keep an eye out for that thread in the coming months.

I will have to pull the trigger on them...

Doing a run with a Ghostrider OG currently....see what the word is

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Killer line up dog.. I love lots of different strains..

U know how I roll around here, Goo! Lots of flavs to burn. I'm trying to pick 1 or 2 ladies to stay in the Funk Lab. Gonna be hard to choose.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sounds like you'll have you hands full with that lineup homie. Everything is looking on point as usual.

I need to link up with the farm fam in the bay again at some point. It's been too long. We'll have to drag ol' Cheese nuts out of his cave and do it up proper.

What up, D! Thanx for all the good vibes. We def need to get the homies together soo. The INTCHE is in SF on Sept. 7th. I will be there smoking on some Sour Pebbs and White OG. I cut a few nugs today just for the occasion. I will hit up Cheese and see whats up wit him.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking great Rival! sweet lineup you have going :) I just finished the first round of My Sour Pebbles. I'm going through (5) of them right now but man my SP #5 is getting all my patients excited lol Good Luck with the next round..

Yo Dirk! How did u like the Sour Pebbs? I love my pheno. Post up a pic of the SP #5, bro. I wanna see what she looks like compared to my pheno.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sour Pebbs Day 60 tester nug
DSCN3668
DSCN3675

dirk d

dirk d

Yo Dirk! How did u like the Sour Pebbs? I love my pheno. Post up a pic of the SP #5, bro. I wanna see what she looks like compared to my pheno.
I tried a few phenos but the taste was so so. However that #5 is the complete package, she's the redbone lol I was shocked I had patients asking me over and over if I had any of the #5 left lol It was just the tester run but I upp'd the SP #5 in the main veg rotation. I still have peeps asking about the #5 3 weeks after I'm out lol I'll throw up some shots in a few weeks for you. My #5 is only about 12" right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom