Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn that sucks 2 hear u killed some moms but it sounds like ur on it & gunna have more action fast.. I've heard crazy stories about the new rookie outdoor growers fucking up & doing 1/2 ass jobs trying 2 kill there bugs & making the mites super strong>> the super mites r deep in Cali now..
I been hitting them wit Avid and Green Clean. No luck yet. They were getting stronger, bro. They were eating the tops of the leaves. I sprayed them down and that shit didn't do it. For a few months I been spraying, Goo! I had to chop them or I would've been battling forever. I need to flower some shit out. All Sour Pebbs this round, bro!:D

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Viva el funk lab

Rival always got some fire going on in this place. The man has skills

Don't even know where to start after reading through all the pages and finally catching up lol. It's almost as bad as MG's GSC and friend thread hahaha

Can't wait to see what comes of the new seeds you already got on beast mode. All your staples that have been in the lab a few runs or more all look crazy good and it seems like ever 5 or so pages your given new clones or seeds lol. You know your a super nice guy when genetics come flying at you like that or...... Those are all from lady friends and your hung like a damn beast hahaha

Great job buddy, keep that funk lab funky ~SMF~
What up, SMF! Good to see ya around the Funk Lab again. It's been a while since u graced us wit ur presence, bro. Lots of new shit goin down around here. I hope ur ready for 2014. Come back and visit anytime, homie!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I been hitting them wit Avid and Green Clean. No luck yet. They were getting stronger, bro. They were eating the tops of the leaves. I sprayed them down and that shit didn't do it. For a few months I been spraying, Goo! I had to chop them or I would've been battling forever. I need to flower some shit out. All Sour Pebbs this round, bro!:D
Damn that sucks.. It's best 2 dunk small clones b'cuz u prolly missed a egg or 2 if u sprayed..I juss dunk every new cut in avid & so far so good but like u said the mites r gettin way stronger.. I think my 1st time avid dunk b4 they enter the room plus the root drench & foliar with caps packs every week or 2 will take care of any bugs.. The only thing that sucks is this time of year I hate 2 spray or dunk b'cuz it's so cold<< but that even helps wipe them out.. Ur gunna wipe them out eazy rite now in this mega cold.. I bet u can juss use outside air & freeze them bitches..LOL

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
We got seeds and clones. Pounds and zones. Cannabis Cup, we bringing it home to the Golden State where it belongs! -KMK-

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn that sucks.. It's best 2 dunk small clones b'cuz u prolly missed a egg or 2 if u sprayed..I juss dunk every new cut in avid & so far so good but like u said the mites r gettin way stronger.. I think my 1st time avid dunk b4 they enter the room plus the root drench & foliar with caps packs every week or 2 will take care of any bugs.. The only thing that sucks is this time of year I hate 2 spray or dunk b'cuz it's so cold<< but that even helps wipe them out.. Ur gunna wipe them out eazy rite now in this mega cold.. I bet u can juss use outside air & freeze them bitches..LOL
I'm gonna dunk the cuts. I need some of Cap's bennies hella bad. I gotta keep my garden bug free and ladies happy. I'm trying to save my F-Cut x Face/Off Bx1 male, White OG and Mendo Mookie #9. Hopefully the Avid dip will work. Thanx for being a good homie, Goo. I always need a lil positive reinforcement in times like this.

shawnskush

shawnskush

I'm gonna dunk the cuts. I need some of Cap's bennies hella bad. I gotta keep my garden bug free and ladies happy. I'm trying to save my F-Cut x Face/Off Bx1 male, White OG and Mendo Mookie #9. Hopefully the Avid dip will work. Thanx for being a good homie, Goo. I always need a lil positive reinforcement in times like this.
I think I have some extra packs of bennies around if you make it to the emerald cup Ill see if I cant find em and bring em with me for ya homie.

waayne

waayne

RIVAL a really effective mixture against spider mites is to add 50-60ml of AZAMAX
along with your Avid in a gallon of warm water.......

http://www.greenwaynutrients.com/kill-spider-mites
As for something to alternate with,The product (NoMites) suffocates them,hard to build tolerance against suffocation.......this is what I used to get rid of my Cali super mites along with the Avid/AZAMAX mix
oh yeah ,a good atomizer or fogger really helps in the battle with the mites as well

good luck!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
RIVAL a really effective mixture against spider mites is to add 50-60ml of AZAMAX
along with your Avid in a gallon of warm water.......

http://www.greenwaynutrients.com/kill-spider-mites
As for something to alternate with,The product (NoMites) suffocates them,hard to build tolerance against suffocation.......this is what I used to get rid of my Cali super mites along with the Avid/AZAMAX mix
oh yeah ,a good atomizer or fogger really helps in the battle with the mites as well

good luck!
Thanx for ur insight, Waayne! I appreciate the info. I been at my wits end, bro. I hate killing plants I worked so hard trying to save. I think this mix should save my garden from disaster! I need to save my White OG. She's really important to me.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Now lets look at my plants with no bugs! ;) Riddler OG
DSCN3807
DSCN3808

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I got a bunch of girls transplanted in new pots. A lil fresh Roots 707 should make them real happy! The HO, King Louie and Animal Cookies were looking a lil beat. They should take off now. Hopefully my Key Lime Pie will come back around. I wanna do a tray full of that bitch sooner or later. I will get pics of them after they all look better. I don't wanna show any bad representations of these strains. I like showcasing my girls for y'all. Happy Hollidayz, THC Farmers!

shawnskush

shawnskush

I'd appreciate anything u can spare, bro. My plants will be much happier and u will be rewarded in the long run.
For sure man I'll get into the storage before saturday and see what I have in there. Pretty sure I have some extra azamax too

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Damn Rival, sorry to hear about the bugs. Listen to big waayne bro. I saw someone post something about how mixing Avid with Azamax prolonged the time that the Avid would remain on the plant and continue to work.

A good atomizer is clutch when battling bugs. If I've been slacking on my preventative maintenance and I get bugs I'll use Avid a couple times, then switch to Floramite for one or two applications, then an Attain fogger to make sure all the eggs are nuked.

Best of luck bro. I hate to hear that they're so bad you're having to chop shit down...that really sucks.

Top Bottom