Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn that OG sounds killer.. I was juss thinking 2day that I need a good Pure Kush & a Master Kush<< I like that master Kush taste..
Yup. Me 2. I'm trying to get my hands on some Pure Kush. One of my fav strains. Someday she will reside in my garden.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
You can get Forbid in smaller quantities on Ebay. Id go ahead and hit em with about 3 doses about 3 days apart just to be sure them fuckers are gone!

That Riddler sounds nice! Always wanted to try out that Sour Dub.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
You can get Forbid in smaller quantities on Ebay. Id go ahead and hit em with about 3 doses about 3 days apart just to be sure them fuckers are gone!

That Riddler sounds nice! Always wanted to try out that Sour Dub.
Good looking out, Manic! I will see if I can hunt some down ASAP. That Riddler looks hella good up close. Pics do no justice, bro. Hopefully it produces top notch herbal.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Cap came thru wit a real nice package! Thanx a lot, bro. I really appreciate the bennies. I will be hitting these new moms with the root pack next watering for sure. I been wanting some of ur bennie packs for while now. So glad I won that contest!
DSCN3809

biker22

biker22

I want some of those bennies!!! lol Where can I get my hands on some of those. Love the outside of the package biological warfare. Awesome!!:cigar:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I want some of those bennies!!! lol Where can I get my hands on some of those. Love the outside of the package biological warfare. Awesome!!:cigar:
U can order them online. I think Cap has a link here on the Farm, bro. Take a look around.

shawnskush

shawnskush

Glad cap came thru with some packs for ya cause alls I had left was a little root pack that I could find at least. Ive got a brand new big bottle of sea green and like 3/4 of a bottle of roots excel and some azamax for you tho!

biker22

biker22

Ill be looking for them soon. As I would like to have alit warfare of my own. lol Give them a whirl.

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

so will peppermint oil and rosemary oil all you did by spraying them with those chemicals was create super mites. That is why you guys have to buy that shit from shady sources on e-bay, so you don't do what you just did, didn't you just have a kid I wouldn't even keep any of those toxic products in my house around my child, let alone spray it on my plants. Anything that can kill me has no place in my garden.

Top Bottom