Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nuthin new over here but I'm still workin on some OG's.. 2014 I'm thinking of trying some different OG's.. The white master Kush beans have been calling me 4 a min & maybe I'll pop a few.. The cookies r on fire in the NoTown so I'm all good 4 now.. My people can't get enough cookies>> I should do a full tent of forum juss 2 shut some fools down around here..LOL << I smoke way 2 much tho.. The cookies r all mine but the demand is strong over here.. People only want OG or cookies..
I'll b waiting 4 ur updates
Some peeps want Cookies but most want OG around here. My Sour Pebbs is the real winner tho. There's never enough of her around. Gonna do 2 lights of her this time around. Got lots of new OG's to try out. I can't wait to run the High Octane OG and Animal Cookies!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
The Sour Pebbles turned out nice & Stoney it was nice..ur gunna really like that Animal Cookies she puts out
Glad u liked her, bro. Did she purp up for ya? I love that bitch! I can't wait to run the Sour Pebbles x Sour Bubble that Ali made. That shit is gonna be insane Fire!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Glad u liked her, bro. Did she purp up for ya? I love that bitch! I can't wait to run the Sour Pebbles x Sour Bubble that Ali made. That shit is gonna be insane Fire!
Yea she sure did turn purple she gave nice chunky purple buds & every1 that smoked her liked her.. The cross Ali made should b killer I can't wait 2 see what pops up from that cross

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yea she sure did turn purple she gave nice chunky purple buds & every1 that smoked her liked her.. The cross Ali made should b killer I can't wait 2 see what pops up from that cross
I might run all Sour Bubble crosses in my pheno hunt. I got Sour Bubble, Sour Strawberry, Sour Lifesaver, Sour Pebbles x Sour Bubble, Forum GSC x Sour Bubble, StarFighter x Sour Bubble and Banana OG x Sour Bubble. They should all be dank as fuck!

green bastard

green bastard

nice as always rival bro i know one things for sure you take pride in your plants cause it shows bro!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I might run all Sour Bubble crosses in my pheno hunt. I got Sour Bubble, Sour Strawberry, Sour Lifesaver, Sour Pebbles x Sour Bubble, Forum GSC x Sour Bubble, StarFighter x Sour Bubble and Banana OG x Sour Bubble. They should all be dank as fuck!

That is a hell of a Sour Bubble party!!! LOL... Sour Bubble coming off your ears!!! :)

Congrats on that White s1! How does she smoke? Can't wait to run this one. I have seen so many different phenos, very interesting. How many did u run to catch this pheno?

sixstring

sixstring

oh shizzle I didn't see you had this funkin lab fired back up.looks like your having a very merry dankmas bro,let the explosions begin!! peace

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Damn brother sounds like the lineup is getting deep. Can't wait to see the next round of keepers. The funk lab is crackin off!

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

Damn Rival! Every time I pop in here you have added even more crazy dank to the party! Can't wait to see the Sour Bubble craziness....gonna be a crazy pheno hunt I'm sure.

Hope the holidays are treating you and the fam well!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
nice as always rival bro i know one things for sure you take pride in your plants cause it shows bro!
I really appreciate the compliments, bro! I really do take pride in my work. I have a love affair with my garden. It keeps me sane in this world of chaos! Happy Holidayz, GB.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That is a hell of a Sour Bubble party!!! LOL... Sour Bubble coming off your ears!!! :)

Congrats on that White s1! How does she smoke? Can't wait to run this one. I have seen so many different phenos, very interesting. How many did u run to catch this pheno?
U know it, TCM. I got more SB x's coming also. I love that strain. Super tasty medicine! The White S1 was super fuckin' fire, bro. I lost that cut, but I have more of those beans in my stash. I grew a few other phenos but this bitch was rock hard and potent as fuck. I found that pheno from 1 seed. I got superior luck when it comes to pheno hunting. I found my Sour Pebbs pheno from 1 seed also! Enjoy the show and Happy New Year's.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
oh shizzle I didn't see you had this funkin lab fired back up.looks like your having a very merry dankmas bro,let the explosions begin!! peace
What up, SS! We r ending the year wit a bang. Holidayz have been awesome so far, bro. Gonna flip a bunch of Sour Pebbles on Jan. 1st. Start the New Year off just right! Be safe on New Year's Eve, bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn brother sounds like the lineup is getting deep. Can't wait to see the next round of keepers. The funk lab is crackin off!
I been working hard lately, bro! We need to get together soon. Waiting on them White Fire #D cuts to root still. How long do they usually take for ya? Strains r stocking up around the Funk Lab. Next year should be off the hook!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn Rival! Every time I pop in here you have added even more crazy dank to the party! Can't wait to see the Sour Bubble craziness....gonna be a crazy pheno hunt I'm sure.

Hope the holidays are treating you and the fam well!
Hey Canna! Glad u stopped back by the Funk Lab again. Things r getting warm around here. Hope ur ready for that Sour Bubble Mania, bro! It gonna be a tasty grow for sure. Happy Holidayz to u and ur fam.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh man! ! 1 seed = keeper I can only imagine what it is going to be with all those SB x's :)
I have 14 Ws1's to play with too. I never run SourBubble! Are the new batch of seeds still the same as the famous SB from back in the days? Might have to grap a pack of BOG, haven't run his gear for years.

Happy Holidays to you and yours bro ! And congrats on the baby :)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Oh man! ! 1 seed = keeper I can only imagine what it is going to be with all those SB x's :)
I have 14 Ws1's to play with too. I never run SourBubble! Are the new batch of seeds still the same as the famous SB from back in the days? Might have to grap a pack of BOG, haven't run his gear for years.

Happy Holidays to you and yours bro ! And congrats on the baby :)
I haven't ran any Sour Bubble before and I'm really excited about these new and old crosses. I love the smoke on the SB. Really good for pain relief, bro. I believe the SB Bx3 has locked in that short kushy pheno. It's the most desired IMO. U should def find some winners from 14 White S1 beans! Pop them fuckerz already, TCM. Hehehe!

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Gonna be some funk poppin up in here for sure! Man I popped a White S1 and found a cut that is damn near my holly grail! Its as frosty as the white but bigger yield, MUCH stankier/tastier and even more potent than the White! Im pullin 3+ pounds per light with her. I call her Cracker and shes my new main bitch!:D

Good luck on the SB X's. I know there's gonna be some fire in there! I think I have 4 or 5 other SB crosses I can add to the mix. I made some 88' G13/HPXSB that I can send too :)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Gonna be some funk poppin up in here for sure! Man I popped a White S1 and found a cut that is damn near my holly grail! Its as frosty as the white but bigger yield, MUCH stankier/tastier and even more potent than the White! Im pullin 3+ pounds per light with her. I call her Cracker and shes my new main bitch!:D

Good luck on the SB X's. I know there's gonna be some fire in there! I think I have 4 or 5 other SB crosses I can add to the mix. I made some 88' G13/HPXSB that I can send too :)
That's what's up, bro. I will pop hella beans and all of them SB hybrids. Super dank pheno hunt. I will work wit whatever u share, Manic! I got lots of beans in my stash to share as well. I'm working on some S1's and New hybrids. Stay tuned in 2014, bro. I'm on a serious mission to make some Fire strains for the homies to grow out. I'm about to make a Sour Pebbles Bx1 very soon. I been hitting 2+ a light wit my Sour Pebbles pheno. I'm hoping the Sour Bubble will cut back on stretch and flower time. I'm looking for a nice purple DSP male to make that happen. The White S1 is def some fire. Post up a pic of that Cracker bitch, bro! I wanna see what 3+ a light looks like.:cool:

green bastard

green bastard

I really appreciate the compliments, bro! I really do take pride in my work. I have a love affair with my garden. It keeps me sane in this world of chaos! Happy Holidayz, GB.
thanks for the kind woeds as well man I don't know where id be right now if I never had my girls used to be pretty fuked up on the opiates and smoking and groiwn green keeps me happy and pain free so I very rarely take pills anymore!

Latest posts

Top Bottom