Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
neverbreak

neverbreak

as always, those girls are in perfect health. lookin real nice bro, can't wait to see em blow up.

neverbreak

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
as always, those girls are in perfect health. lookin real nice bro, can't wait to see em blow up.

neverbreak
Thanx for the positive vibes, NB. It's much appreciated. I can't wait to flower some of these new strains out in the New Year!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
A lot of danks in this thread. Some fire clones, bet u running a high standard selection lol.. Any pics of motorbreath in this thread? Which page plz?

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

If u do go down there, let me know. I want some of that Banana Kush hella bad. That shit is on point, bro.
rival been a long time brotha, i just lost my banana kush momma:( didn't even get to run er ass. I was culing out some weaklings and accidentally cut her out, fuckin edward scissorhands over here is an idiot. still have access to her so I'm not to devastated. How u been brotha? looks like you've come so far in such a short time, very happy for your garden, looking like fire all the way.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
A lot of danks in this thread. Some fire clones, bet u running a high standard selection lol.. Any pics of motorbreath in this thread? Which page plz?
What up, TCM! I never got to push the Motorbreath to her full potential. I do have some pics on page 150 and 151. She was sitting on to the side of my soil beds, so please don't judge her. Next grow will be insane, bro!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
rival been a long time brotha, i just lost my banana kush momma:( didn't even get to run er ass. I was culing out some weaklings and accidentally cut her out, fuckin edward scissorhands over here is an idiot. still have access to her so I'm not to devastated. How u been brotha? looks like you've come so far in such a short time, very happy for your garden, looking like fire all the way.
What up, Brotherlewrl. Sux u lost that Banana Kush cut. Hopefully u get her back sooner or later. That's a cut I been hunting for years! I got all Edward Scissor Hands on a bunch of males and accidentally cut down a tester plant that was female. I was super bummed, bro. That shit happens sometimes. I have been doin real good. Just taking care of Fam and Farm! Glad u made by my thread. Ur always welcome to stop by and say HIGH. Send me a PM, when u get a chance.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
What up, TCM! I never got to push the Motorbreath to her full potential. I do have some pics on page 150 and 151. She was sitting on to the side of my soil beds, so please don't judge her. Next grow will be insane, bro!

Sup Rival, longtime :)

No worries bro I know what it is to have a neglected plant. First time I run the motor I could believe it bro, Jimmy did nice job on this one, what a head banger lmao. Some of my friend can't smoke it, too strong lol... I can't wait to see ur next run with her, I popping 18 motor in a few. Need back that head crusher pheno :)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sup Rival, longtime :)

No worries bro I know what it is to have a neglected plant. First time I run the motor I could believe it bro, Jimmy did nice job on this one, what a head banger lmao. Some of my friend can't smoke it, too strong lol... I can't wait to see ur next run with her, I popping 18 motor in a few. Need back that head crusher pheno :)
Yup yup! I hate when shit happens but that's part of life. It's always a learning experience, bro. Jimmy has hella bangers! I had some new testers no make it but still have some beans left to pop. U should find some nice phenos in 18 seeds. I'm gonna pop a few more and see what happens. Stick around and enjoy the new strains in the Funk Lab. It's def gonna be a very exciting year around here! :wideyed:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes I will catch back from where I left, got some reading to do lol... Sour Pebbs looks the bomb !! Thanks for the wrm welcome. I'll be around.

soserthc1

soserthc1

A short trip threw the funk lab them strains look great bro , thought i heard a couple of them say they wanted to see the Atlantic ocean ......lol... all is looking nice thou bro
happy holidays to you and yours - had to be a good christmas with a new little one
blessings
Soser

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
What's up Rival. As u know i have pics of the high octane and louie in my previous thread. Animal is getting flpped soon. Stay tuned for reference.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
A short trip threw the funk lab them strains look great bro , thought i heard a couple of them say they wanted to see the Atlantic ocean ......lol... all is looking nice thou bro
happy holidays to you and yours - had to be a good christmas with a new little one
blessings
Soser
What up, Soser! Sounds like u need to make a trip out west to Cali. We def had a great Xmas. I have a grip of new gear about to get popped also. This year is gonna be full of dank ass surprises, bro. See ya in the threads! Happy Holidayz to u and ur Fam as well.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What's up Rival. As u know i have pics of the high octane and louie in my previous thread. Animal is getting flpped soon. Stay tuned for reference.
I will stop by and peep out them pics, JB. I think they r gonna look dif in soil. They r about to get that Rival Recipe and blow the fuck up! I will be watching that Animal Cookies in flower. She is gonna be vegging until I have room to run a tray of her. Them OG cuts r looking good also. I can't wait to run them, bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Holy fuckin' shit! Chris Weidman is still the Champ. If u guys seen that, u know what's up. That fools leg snapped like a bammer twig. LMAO! Whoa. I love that shit. UFC is awesome. Wish I was in Vegas right now. We'd be getting fucked up wit the Champ!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Everything lookin super healthy over there.. I like the new beans.. I can't wait 2 see the 2014 bud action

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Everything lookin super healthy over there.. I like the new beans.. I can't wait 2 see the 2014 bud action
Thanx for dropping by, Goo! Shits getting hot up in the Funk Lab this winter. I got lots of new strains to showcase in 2014. A shit ton of new seeds to pop also! Keep both eyes open for them updates, bro. U got anything new goin down next year? I know u got a nice stash of beans.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanx for dropping by, Goo! Shits getting hot up in the Funk Lab this winter. I got lots of new strains to showcase in 2014. A shit ton of new seeds to pop also! Keep both eyes open for them updates, bro. U got anything new goin down next year? I know u got a nice stash of beans.
Nuthin new over here but I'm still workin on some OG's.. 2014 I'm thinking of trying some different OG's.. The white master Kush beans have been calling me 4 a min & maybe I'll pop a few.. The cookies r on fire in the NoTown so I'm all good 4 now.. My people can't get enough cookies>> I should do a full tent of forum juss 2 shut some fools down around here..LOL << I smoke way 2 much tho.. The cookies r all mine but the demand is strong over here.. People only want OG or cookies..
I'll b waiting 4 ur updates

Latest posts

Top Bottom