Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

Yo yo yo @RIVAL79 what up bruh..... thanks for the shout out.... 2014 is starting funky fresh in da funklab.. its always exciting to come across u new dank strains best of luck with those.... Happy New Years to u and da fam... are u gonmna roll down to the San Bern cali cup.... peace n grow bro..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've ran that XXX OG from PO & if u like Bubba u sure will like that cut.. It finishes fast & if took longer then 63 days she would pop a few nanners.. She is a bubba Kush but also has some nice master Kush tones in her.. When drying she always gave off a crazy wet baby diaper sent.. Juss like a full pissy diaper>> 1 of those strong smelling pee's>> a healthy yellow pee from all the vitamins from the fluoride drops...LOL

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yo yo yo @RIVAL79 what up bruh..... thanks for the shout out.... 2014 is starting funky fresh in da funklab.. its always exciting to come across u new dank strains best of luck with those.... Happy New Years to u and da fam... are u gonmna roll down to the San Bern cali cup.... peace n grow bro..
What up, E. I'm stoked about the New Year for sure. I'm working on lots of new strains for 2014. Not sure about the SB cup yet. Gotta make some extra loot, if I do go down south. Happy New Year to u and ur Fam as well.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I've ran that XXX OG from PO & if u like Bubba u sure will like that cut.. It finishes fast & if took longer then 63 days she would pop a few nanners.. She is a bubba Kush but also has some nice master Kush tones in her.. When drying she always gave off a crazy wet baby diaper sent.. Juss like a full pissy diaper>> 1 of those strong smelling pee's>> a healthy yellow pee from all the vitamins from the fluoride drops...LOL
That's hella funny. I'm gonna get her grown out to a mom and see what she is all about. Baby diaper, huh? Sealed138 has a LAD cut that smells like Lemons and Baby Poo, bro. Super fire herb! Hopefully the XXX is a winner, Goo. I've heard hella good things about this cut.

Aligee

Aligee

So I got more good news for y'all. We r gonna have another baby! Hopefully a lil girl, so I can name her Mary Jane. That was my Great Grandma's name.
CONGRATS! Rival! Kids are Great! and keeping them close, makes for good playmates! the more you have the easier it is believe it or not! just got back from the Bay for my oldest 18 Bday, boy does that kid know how to shop!!! LOL!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
CONGRATS! Rival! Kids are Great! and keeping them close, makes for good playmates! the more you have the easier it is believe it or not! just got back from the Bay for my oldest 18 Bday, boy does that kid know how to shop!!! LOL!
Yes they r, G. I love my lil guy. Time to make the Fam a lil bigger. Hopefully it's a lil girl, so we can be done with making babies for a while. I wanna enjoy them growing up. My boy is spoiled and don't even know it yet. He's gonna have my spending habits for sure. I like to have things to show for my hard work. He's gonna learn to get what he wants for himself. Nobody gave me shit, but hard time. I was always an independent kid growing up. Never asked for anything, I just got it for myself. I didn't want anyone telling me, No u can't have this or that. U feel me? Born Hustler! Lol.

Aligee

Aligee

Yes they r, G. I love my lil guy. Time to make the Fam a lil bigger. Hopefully it's a lil girl, so we can be done with making babies for a while. I wanna enjoy them growing up. My boy is spoiled and don't even know it yet. He's gonna have my spending habits for sure. I like to have things to show for my hard work. He's gonna learn to get what he wants for himself. Nobody gave me shit, but hard time. I was always an independent kid growing up. Never asked for anything, I just got it for myself. I didn't want anyone telling me, No u can't have this or that. U feel me? Born Hustler! Lol.
Thats right G! i dont know anyone who hustles like me and i aint talking
trees! lol!
its in my Blood! cant no one treat you better than you do for yourself real talk! and best believe i FEEL you! fuck all my Haters, Lames dont like me, Bosses Love me!!!

Top Bottom