• Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thats right G! i dont know anyone who hustles like me and i aint talking
trees! lol!
its in my Blood! cant no one treat you better than you do for yourself real talk! and best believe i FEEL you! fuck all my Haters, Lames dont like me, Bosses Love me!!!
Same here, bro. I got plenty of hater in real life, but not online! I wouldn't listen to all that BS anyways. I know I got the Fire around my Hood. I been a hustler my whole life. Games of SK8, fake football polls, selling newspaper subscriptions in front of Target and keep them suckers money, etc, etc!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
So I got more good news for y'all. We r gonna have another baby! Hopefully a lil girl, so I can name her Mary Jane. That was my Great Grandma's name.

Congrats Bro!!! Thats cool as hell man. My buddy had a neighbor named Mary Jane Stoner! lol Good vibes and blessing to you and your family homie!

Jdub1

Jdub1

Yo, wasup Rival and farmers! I got a question for ya'll.. has anybody had their finished flowers have little beads of oil on em like like maple syrup?? Almost just like maple syrup! I'm assuming its gotta just be resin? I've only had it happen on one other strain year's ago but never knew exactly what causes it... I know I coulda posted this in another thread but I know everybody that follows Rivals thread grows fire their own and figured one of you would know what causes it? I will try n post up a cpl pics.

Jdub1

Jdub1

20140108 172353
Ribbon sap

shawnskush

shawnskush

Yo, wasup Rival and farmers! I got a question for ya'll.. has anybody had their finished flowers have little beads of oil on em like like maple syrup?? Almost just like maple syrup! I'm assuming its gotta just be resin? I've only had it happen on one other strain year's ago but never knew exactly what causes it... I know I coulda posted this in another thread but I know everybody that follows Rivals thread grows fire their own and figured one of you would know what causes it? I will try n post up a cpl pics.
There was a thread about this awhile back by danimal chin. I think the general consensus is that it is hi brix resin usually due to a very happy plant.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

A long time ago I got some bud from Humboldt Co called "Goo" bud<< I know what ur thinkin LOL.. But 4reals there is a strain called Goo & it had lil dabs on it juss like ur pic... I always thought the grower got a toothpick & placed lil dots of oil on each nug 2 make it killer & sell faster<< I know it don't make since 2 add oil 2 bud 2 sell it faster but I was loaded & that's what I thought..LOL

Then later I had a purple cream strain that did that same thing but I saw it on the stems & I freaked out & thought a bug layed red eggs on my plants<< again I was really loaded..LOL

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
A long time ago I got some bud from Humboldt Co called "Goo" bud<< I know what ur thinkin LOL.. But 4reals there is a strain called Goo & it had lil dabs on it juss like ur pic... I always thought the grower got a toothpick & placed lil dots of oil on each nug 2 make it killer & sell faster<< I know it don't make since 2 add oil 2 bud 2 sell it faster but I was loaded & that's what I thought..LOL

Then later I had a purple cream strain that did that same thing but I saw it on the stems & I freaked out & thought a bug layed red eggs on my plants<< again I was really loaded..LOL
I miss goo and purple cream

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
That great Rival! Got 4 kids myself and they're a handful, but they really make life interesting!

Jdub1

Jdub1

There was a thread about this awhile back by danimal chin. I think the general consensus is that it is hi brix resin usually due to a very happy plant.
Thank's bro! That's what was kinda figuring but wanted some other peeps input. Makes sense to me, they were mos def some happy girls this round! Love me some ribbon!! Thanx again sk!

Top Bottom