Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So I hear it's gonna be the Super Stoned Bowl this year. Colorado vs. Washington! Lol. Every1 is gonna be baked and miss all the cool commercials. Fuck the lame ass half time show. Who's playing this year? Puffy and Bono or some stupid shit. Hehehe. GO RAIDERS!

DAT

DAT

Rival dude, your garden Is fuckin ROCKIN! tell me more about your oil rig.what kind and how much and where do I get ONEits amazing, it s incredible.. I need one and you got the style I dig. I got big plans for that rig. I ll order that, a a new tattoo gun, and i just got someone to donate his body to me to practice on. ill be unstoppable! U ROCK BRO!

Mogrow

Mogrow

So I hear it's gonna be the Super Stoned Bowl this year. Colorado vs. Washington! Lol. Every1 is gonna be baked and miss all the cool commercials. Fuck the lame ass half time show. Who's playing this year? Puffy and Bono or some stupid shit. Hehehe. GO RAIDERS!
what up brother rival/// you got some badass gear going in the lab...riddler og, never heard of that one.
super bowl halftime //red hot chill peppers//// maybe flea will play naked... can u dig that amerika....
keep the lab rolling my brother.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Rival dude, your garden Is fuckin ROCKIN! tell me more about your oil rig.what kind and how much and where do I get ONEits amazing, it s incredible.. I need one and you got the style I dig. I got big plans for that rig. I ll order that, a a new tattoo gun, and i just got someone to donate his body to me to practice on. ill be unstoppable! U ROCK BRO!
What up, DAT. My new Oil rig is made by glass artist Clone. I picked this piece up in Sacto. U might be able to order online at SmokeCity.Com. He has some nice work for cheap, bro. They have Ink Equipment also. Good luck wit the Tat2 adventure. What style of work r gonna lean towards? I like New School art. Never got into slanging ink, I'm just a collector. Lol.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
what up brother rival/// you got some badass gear going in the lab...riddler og, never heard of that one.
super bowl halftime //red hot chill peppers//// maybe flea will play naked... can u dig that amerika....
keep the lab rolling my brother.
Yo Mo! The Riddler OG is supposed to be PO#1 aka Sour Double. We will see how good she is very soon. RHCP for halftime will be better than nothing. Flea is a dope bass player! The Lab is gonna stay Funky, bro. Keep an eye out for updates.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yea dog this year will b a Super Bowl but who will load the winning Super Bowl is the question? I'm always so baked watching the Super Bowl I miss most of the game<< & My eyes never left the TV but I didn't see shit!! LOL

Go Raiders
I'm goin wit Denver! What do u think, bro? I'm gonna be hitting Dabs out the new Rig. Hopefully I don't miss any of the game. Lol.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Blue Skunk Funk
DSCN3909
DSCN3910

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
blue skunk funk, I like the way that sounds! nice structure 2. sorry if i missed it but whats the exact genetics?
confu
She's made up of Blueberry Skunk x Area 91. Area 91 is Chemdog 91 x Alien Dawg f2 made by Crom. This cross was made by JDub and I. I'm gonna flower this girl out soon. I got more beans to pop also. Hoping to make F2's and pass them around.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sick line up bro they all look very sexy bro ! Lot of fire coming ur way homie :) Love those sick hybrids too, damn bro I'm jealous.
Dont be jellysickle! It's all part of the game, TCM. It took me a minute to have this lineup. I've lost some winners and have plenty more seeds to search thru in the future. I will be showcasing these ladies for all the Farmers out there. I'm not sure, if I will keep them all or not. They def look nice to me. Keep an eye out for the flower show!

DAT

DAT

your a Twisted Fire Starter! rival.da funk masta!YES!! I love how you spread your luv around Rival. :cool:your a true player. All my art is custom. Im working on a back piece right now. Its called "Goo's Attack!":eek::eek:lol, u know GOo don't u? he wears green underwear.hee heee:pAREA 91 that's a trip.
Goos attack 008

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

man rival everytime i step in here i see something noo and gooey.. just too much, my brotha too much:0

Top Bottom