Supporter
High Octane OG
DSCN3890
DSCN3891

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm the kind of friend thats gunna tell u on ur death bed>> get up u pussy >> don't b a bitch get up & let's go burn some shit down dog..LOL
Ur hella funny, bro. I'd get up and hit that shit for sure. Lol.
Damn them plants r all beasts.. I can't wait 2 see them monsters flower doggie.. That animal will touch the roof if u flower her now..LOL >> not really but that girl can sure stretch
They r doin real good so far. I'm gonna top them and take cuts soon. Don't want them getting too big. I wanna see them shine tho. Thanx for the heads up on that Animal. Hopefully I can keep her under control in flower, Goo. I like my girls short and thick, not tall and skinny!

sixstring

sixstring

sweet rig and update rival,ladies all look proper man.that p bubba is beast bro,you gunna flower in those pots or ya goin bigger? holla when ya wake up from testing that oil rig lol,peace

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
sweet rig and update rival,ladies all look proper man.that p bubba is beast bro,you gunna flower in those pots or ya goin bigger? holla when ya wake up from testing that oil rig lol,peace
Thanx, SS. I'm making these into moms. They will prob get an upsize in pots soon. I'm planning on taking cuts soon and flowering these out. We will see what happens.

Top Bottom