• Tagged users None
shawnskush

shawnskush

I also got some cookies for us to puff on this weekend

and some purple kush too!

Jdub1

Jdub1

F
U know how hectic shit can be, JDub. Thanx for supporting the Funk Lab. We r gonna kill shit over the next few years, bro.
fosho bro! I been movin to a new spot and this shit taken forever.. once I'm done I will have a fat flower room and hopefully just use my 4x8 tent for these breeding projects we been waiting so long to do.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin proper brotha.
I pulled down a table of sour pebs and lad a few days ago. The pebbles is looking ridiculous.
View attachment 382404
Sour pebbles
View attachment 382407
Lemon Alien Dawg Special
That 2nd pic is LAD? The Alien def shines thru wit that color. Looks similar to the Seven Ghost #4 I had. U killed that Sour Pebbs, bro. I cant wait to smoke some of that shit. Glad u took good care of her, Sealed.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Thanks for the opportunity to run her bro. Workin on getting some new cuts into the funk lab soon. Ill hit u up later, hopefully they're dry today so we can do a little pre-cure sampling.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanks for the opportunity to run her bro. Workin on getting some new cuts into the funk lab soon. Ill hit u up later, hopefully they're dry today so we can do a little pre-cure sampling.
No prob, brother. That's what friends r for! I need a cut of her to make into a mom again if u got 1. Hit me up later, homie!

Jdub1

Jdub1

Ya'll see on the news... The girl scouts are sellin girl scout cookies in front of the dispensary to the peeps who just bought girl scout cookies inside the dispensary! Haha, that's great! Smart kids, I don't know of a stoner anywhere who wouldn't stop and grab a box of thin mints to grub while on the way out of the club after grabbin a sac of thinmints ahhhaha.

Top Bottom