Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shawnskush

shawnskush

We gotta chill again soon rival! Get a proper sesh on and grill n all that. Had fun chillin for a min saturday tho, all the ladies were looking on point and I left there pretty baked:D

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
We gotta chill again soon rival! Get a proper sesh on and grill n all that. Had fun chillin for a min saturday tho, all the ladies were looking on point and I left there pretty baked:D
Yup. I was kinda busy that day. I never got to taste that Purple Kush. It looked great, bro. Soon we will get some homies together and BBQ. My car just took at shit on me:hungover: So I will be up in the Funk Lab from now on! I wanted to dab some of that Sour D crumble also. Hit me up next time ur headed my way, SK.

shawnskush

shawnskush

Yup. I was kinda busy that day. I never got to taste that Purple Kush. It looked great, bro. Soon we will get some homies together and BBQ. My car just took at shit on me:hungover: So I will be up in the Funk Lab from now on! I wanted to dab some of that Sour D crumble also. Hit me up next time ur headed my way, SK.
Haha I noticed! Sucks about the car do you know whats wrong with it? I totally meant to leave that PK joint there but stuck it back in my pocket with my lighter and didnt notice til I got home lol. That sour d crumble is a regular in my stash the homie harvests every 5 or 6 weeks and brings his trim straight to me. I love that shit sour d has been my jam since I lived in NY and got it for the first time circa 2000

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
View attachment 382430 Ribbon, illuminated by the Cali sun..
That GR is looking dank, J. Don't forget to bring ur boy a few nugs.

And I know Rival.... it's still fresh and ain't been trimmed yet bro haha.
Hahahaha! Dry that shit and trim it to my standards. Then we will see their true talents.;)

That shit looks real dank, bro. U better have taken a cut off that shit.

Hopefully that's the real Animal Cookies! U got lucky wit getting that cut, right? Didn't dude mix it in by accident. She deff looks like some fire, bro!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Haha I noticed! Sucks about the car do you know whats wrong with it? I totally meant to leave that PK joint there but stuck it back in my pocket with my lighter and didnt notice til I got home lol. That sour d crumble is a regular in my stash the homie harvests every 5 or 6 weeks and brings his trim straight to me. I love that shit sour d has been my jam since I lived in NY and got it for the first time circa 2000
Don't sweat it. I'm sure I will see them again. I think the water pump went out. It's leaking hella fluids. Time to take it into the shop. I hope that don't cost me an arm and a leg! :greedy:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So I transplanted the White OG v2.0 #1, White Fire #D, Forum GSC, Fire OG, Kevlar Kookiez, Cream Cheese Danish and XXX OG into 12x12 white buckets. Some fresh Roots 707 and Cap's bennies will make them into sexy moms in no time. I will get some new pics of them soon.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
SOUR PEBBLES Day 23 of 12/12
DSC 0202 426x640

Jdub1

Jdub1

That GR is looking dank, J. Don't forget to bring ur boy a few nugs.

Hahahaha! Dry that shit and trim it to my standards. Then we will see their true talents.;)

That shit looks real dank, bro. U better have taken a cut off that shit.

Hopefully that's the real Animal Cookies! U got lucky wit getting that cut, right? Didn't dude mix it in by accident. She deff looks like some fire, bro!
Fosho, u know I always bring some nugs through, and you know it bro! I got cuts of em all. Ya dude got his shit mixed up, I could tell it was a cookie plant when I got them all, apparently he couldn't tho, so I didn't say nothin lol.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Fosho, u know I always bring some nugs through, and you know it bro! I got cuts of em all. Ya dude got his shit mixed up, I could tell it was a cookie plant when I got them all, apparently he couldn't tho, so I didn't say nothin lol.
That's funny! Dont forget u owe me some of that GR. I really wanna smoke some of that shit. I can't wait to see the new Cookies also.

Jdub1

Jdub1

Gotcha
That's funny! Dont forget u owe me some of that GR. I really wanna smoke some of that shit. I can't wait to see the new Cookies also.
Gotcha covered bro, that last batch of ribbon was some of the best fire I've seen... you didn't smoke on any of that?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Gotcha

Gotcha covered bro, that last batch of ribbon was some of the best fire I've seen... you didn't smoke on any of that?
Yes I did, bro. U remember the wet zip u brought me dont u? Lol.

sixstring

sixstring

Hell yeah late nite pimpin.chief slapahoe would be proud of them strippaz.nice funkin work bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
looking good
Thanx, Kid. I def appreciate ya stopping by to say hello. Things r just starting to take off right now. I'm really excited to see what I can pull out of this tent. It's my first round wit them so I hope it's worth the time and money put into it.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hell yeah late nite pimpin.chief slapahoe would be proud of them strippaz.nice funkin work bro.
Thanx, SS! Thanx for the good vibes. I love this Sour Pebbs. I have barely fed her and she still performs lil a champ. I'm gonna slam the fuck out of them for the next few weeks and hope for the best.

Top Bottom