Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
so very sorry to hear about Wincie.That is very very sad news. He sounded like such a cool dude. Good luck at the fundraiser Rival and I would love to see some pictures of Wincies beautiful gardeen to remeber him by.RIP Wincie.
Thanx for the support in this hard time. I will try to take some pics, if I can get some. He was def a cool cat! He was a Great father, Grandfather, Son, Brother and Friend. Rest In Pot, Brother!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Animal Cookies
DSC 0292 426x640

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
I wanna give a shout out to my boy who passed away! Please give a moment of silence and take a puff in memory of him. I had mad respect for him and his family. He was like my older brother. He grew some super fire herb and taught me how to get started in this game! RIP Wincie.........
RIP

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
Always! I try to stay strong in times of loss but emotions run high sometimes. I just wanna show my support for his family and friends. He would want us to keep his memory going forever! We celebrate our homies bdays and day of passing every year. RIP Nate Vicious, Pretty Boy and Wincie!
Your boys are reading this no doubt. I believe our loved ones only leave us if we forget about them. Your boys aren't gone...they're just chilling in the "Invite Only Club".
Well I gotta go clean my garage :( You my friend have a great day. Where did you see the Wailers?

Top Bottom