Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanx, Goo! I still got them bitches running. They r coming down this weekend. I can't wait to smoke some of my Sour Pebbs with ya! It's looking really frosty right now.
Cant wait... Im right behind u & this weekend ill start the flush. .. I might go a few extra days on the flush & flowering time juss 4 fun..
I miss timed everything & my buds wont b done by 4/20>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Cant wait... Im right behind u & this weekend ill start the flush. .. I might go a few extra days on the flush & flowering time juss 4 fun..
I miss timed everything & my buds wont b done by 4/20>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
That sux, Goo! I got my shit cut down yesterday. I will get some pics up soon. I can't wait to smoke some Sour Pebbles, High Octane OG, Animal Cookies, Green Ribbon, and Platinum Bubba wit ya at the Med Cup. I been super busy lately. Work and the Fam have me running on empty half the time! I won't miss that shit tho, Homie. Holla atcha boy!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That sux, Goo! I got my shit cut down yesterday. I will get some pics up soon. I can't wait to smoke some Sour Pebbles, High Octane OG, Animal Cookies, Green Ribbon, and Platinum Bubba wit ya at the Med Cup. I been super busy lately. Work and the Fam have me running on empty half the time! I won't miss that shit tho, Homie. Holla atcha boy!
Thats a nice line up doggie...im gettin excited over here...
Ive never tryed High Octane b4<<<Let me know how that 1 turns out

shawnskush

shawnskush

Got a chance to chat w sour d dude and he said hes willing to Part with a cut for a couple bills so ill grab that in a couple months when i restart my garden and shoot you a couple cuts if you dont have it by then.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Got a chance to chat w sour d dude and he said hes willing to Part with a cut for a couple bills so ill grab that in a couple months when i restart my garden and shoot you a couple cuts if you dont have it by then.
I def want that cut, bro! I can wait til the time is right. I'm about to move and start a new room. I'm hoping for 4-6 lights! I will be ready for that Sour D. Hit me a PM, bro!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I hope every1 had a safe and Super High 4/20! I got new pics for all my THC Farmers. I got a few new Oil Rigs for my collection. I picked up a Hitman Phase 2 Birthday Cake with a Highly Educated 14mm Flux nail yesterday. I love Dabs! I will get some pics of my new glass up as well. I should be finding out if ,We r having a Boy or Girl today! I will keep y'all posted on the results.

paulbunyahn

paulbunyahn

hello RIVAL:sun
ya bro if your getting longish stem to your leaves then you most likly looking at the WHITE SALMON i dont have any BANANA OG/KUSH going right now so i can go look at those...

the BANANA was mid size compact with close nodes which is what its known for and its also why its prone to MOLD and then if not DETECHED it will move into BUT-ROT, thats why i told you to keep PLENTY of air-flow to them IF you get a BANANA leaner...

the SALMON is also a mid sized plant but the NODES are not as close to one another as the BANANA but it does pack on the bud PER CLUSTER, YOU WILL NEED SUPORT not may be but YES SIR so be prepared before hand....

also the SALMON will smell of sweeet BERRIES especialy at the end of the INHALE its very nice and will force you to smell every time you get close to her..

the BANANA well the FEMALE BANANA i had smelled NASTY like WET PENUTS SMAHED AND MIXED WITH LIVER CHEESE.......

here is a few pics of the SALMON, you can clearly see how long the LEAF STEMS are...

View attachment 185701

View attachment 185702

View attachment 185703

View attachment 185704

i hope this helps some my brother..
respect:bong2:
nice

paulbunyahn

paulbunyahn

I hope every1 had a safe and Super High 4/20! I got new pics for all my THC Farmers. I got a few new Oil Rigs for my collection. I picked up a Hitman Phase 2 Birthday Cake with a Highly Educated 14mm Flux nail yesterday. I love Dabs! I will get some pics of my new glass up as well. I should be finding out if ,We r having a Boy or Girl today! I will keep y'all posted on the results.
the HE hits hella smooth

Latest posts

Top Bottom