Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
ahhhhhh man those pics of the FPOG* AD are killing me my friend to think i had 20 of those and lost them all to some bad soil, im gonna go cry now THANK YOU.....
beautiful pics brother:D
Holy shit. I didn't know u lost 20 of them. I was thinking just a few. That's is a bummer. Hopefully the pics cheered u up, Jaws! That was from 1 seed pop. I have a few left in my stash. She will be coming down soon. Come back and enjoy the show, bro. Shits just starting to warm up around here!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Do u know how hard it is to not cut these girls down already? They r looking fucking tasty. The smell is outrageous! I'm getting excited now. It's about to be on like Donkey Kong. I been in the Funk Lab drooling for the last week. Every plant is fading hard and ripening up fast. Lots more pics will be coming over the next few weeks. Hope every1 is loving the show as much as I am.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking dank as always Rival...

I know any time I need to see some dank bud...I come in here and look at your dank shots...That 7 Ghosts pic is a beaut!

Well done bro.
Glad u made it back to the Funk Lab. I love looking at them plants. It's a shame, I have to cut them down. Lol. All of the Seven Ghosts phenos look like winners 2 me. Enjoy the show, Canna.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
You got Fire bro!!! Me too LMAO this the cut right here MAC D R E !!! F I R E!
That's hella funny, Big Gee! We all got FIRE around here. I never heard that Mac Dre song before the other day. I wanted to use that sample for a song. I'm ready to get them FireDog rockin for ya, bro. Hope all is well over at spot.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Damn you really never heard that song before?? Straight slappin!
That's hella funny, Big Gee! We all got FIRE around here. I never heard that Mac Dre song before the other day. I wanted to use that sample for a song. I'm ready to get them FireDog rockin for ya, bro. Hope all is well over at spot.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm gonna set ya straight on my Bay Area Rap opion. I'm all about that MOB music. Not hyphy bullshit! Old school shit still bangs harder than any new rap. I prefer to hear some RBL Posse, Nicatina, Celly Cell, E-40, The Click, Mac Mall, Spice 1, Richie Rich, 3x Crazy, etc. I do like Mac Dre's lyrics and a few of the beats. Its my life as a DJ that makes me picky as fuck about music production. Sux being a connisuer sometimes. There is a shit ton of over rated, fake ass rappers out there! Fuck the industry.

Top Bottom