Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Listen dude, jus cuzz i got 2 felonys for stalking doesnt make me a stalker. It a hobby not who i am.
I would post more but my iphone always logs me out then im to lazy to re log in .
Confu...

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
I'm gonna set ya straight on my Bay Area Rap opion. I'm all about that MOB music. Not hyphy bullshit! Old school shit still bangs harder than any new rap. I prefer to hear some RBL Posse, Nicatina, Celly Cell, E-40, The Click, Mac Mall, Spice 1, Richie Rich, 3x Crazy, etc. I do like Mac Dre's lyrics and a few of the beats. Its my life as a DJ that makes me picky as fuck about music production. Sux being a connisuer sometimes. There is a shit ton of over rated, fake ass rappers out there! Fuck the industry.

WORD!! I used to DJ 2.

Confu.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I'm gonna set ya straight on my Bay Area Rap opion. I'm all about that MOB music. Not hyphy bullshit! Old school shit still bangs harder than any new rap. I prefer to hear some RBL Posse, Nicatina, Celly Cell, E-40, The Click, Mac Mall, Spice 1, Richie Rich, 3x Crazy, etc. I do like Mac Dre's lyrics and a few of the beats. Its my life as a DJ that makes me picky as fuck about music production. Sux being a connisuer sometimes. There is a shit ton of over rated, fake ass rappers out there! Fuck the industry.
Spice 1 is a koo cat. He was my neighbor for 10 years. Mac mall went soft for hella long. Even his new aint that goid. E 40or been puttin it down for many moons. Rbl had some slaps but they fell off. Nicky is a vet but a lot of his shit be way out there, i like him better on collabs. The hardest gangsta rapper ever is C -bo Hhands down. Dre is a legend, ive listend to his music for 20 years and i have to give him my vote for best bay rapper ever. Different strokes i guess.... and yes the music scene is flooded with bubble gum rappers .. straight doo doo

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

That's like everyone in the I got 5 on it remix, good list, old skool all day!

When I think of the bay, there's no other, cause Bitches keep commin up short, fuckin wit...

Mad oldskool Mal! What's that? '82?

Aligee

Aligee

i still bump Mac dre , 2pac etc etc C Bo is sick, XRated, Brotha Lynch, all that Old school West Coast Gangsta rap brings back memories of me putting in work on the streets of the Notown we used to bang hard out here in the early ninties OG status now chillin!!!

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

lol..ya'll are too much...there's way too much variety in music to say who is best at any genre...i do agree that music has degraded considerably over the years...thats why ill still slap some delfonics in my shit from time to time...i could hook ya'll up with a 60 year span playlist that would change how u think bout music...i just might do that...fuck it...lets all chime in and make one...a grower's playlist....theres so much good shit out there folks...

glockdoc

glockdoc

jay z all day everyday. after him i like to listen to some big L and then some wu tang, g unit, and kayne west. i cant stand lil wayne and any of his crew. they make my teeth itch! lil payne in the ears, Fake, and stinky minaj.

Aligee whats good!?!? PM me

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

i still bump Mac dre , 2pac etc etc C Bo is sick, XRated, Brotha Lynch, all that Old school West Coast Gangsta rap brings back memories of me putting in work on the streets of the Notown we used to bang hard out here in the early ninties OG status now chillin!!!

feel me, the early 90s was grimey and height of funk season. we were always getting into somthin.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

lol..ya'll are too much...there's way too much variety in music to say who is best at any genre...i do agree that music has degraded considerably over the years...thats why ill still slap some delfonics in my shit from time to time...i could hook ya'll up with a 60 year span playlist that would change how u think bout music...i just might do that...fuck it...lets all chime in and make one...a grower's playlist....theres so much good shit out there folks...

i love music of all types i just dont like it all. my ipod shocks people 24/7 . . even got some chente up in that bitch

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
jay z all day everyday. after him i like to listen to some big L and then some wu tang, g unit, and kayne west. i cant stand lil wayne and any of his crew. they make my teeth itch! lil payne in the ears, Fake, and stinky minaj.

Aligee whats good!?!? PM me
Cash Money, More Cash more Hoes! Ol Jay was cool. New music sux dog dick for quarters. I still have 36 Chambers on tape. Hahaha! Who wants tapes or CD's?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
feel me, the early 90s was grimey and height of funk season. we were always getting into somthin.
Shit was hella grimy back then! Kids these days don't know jack shit about being a real gangster. My moms gots more heart than any of these lil niggas! Lmao. Sac gangster Rap is still dope as fuck. Seen C-Bo not 2 long ago at my boys Tint shop. Brotha Lynch is still doin things. X Rated is by far the best from Macramento! Keep it real, Big Cheesey.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

no heart and all pack a squirter. theyre all tough when they got the thumper but when theyre naked they start backin up and walkin sideways like crabs . . sac been holdin it down with gangsta rap for hella long. and they still active in the streets, mob shit. . workin macaframalama even if im in the slamma . .

Shit was hella grimy back then! Kids these days don't know jack shit about being a real gangster. My moms gots more heart than any of these lil niggas! Lmao. Sac gangster Rap is still dope as fuck. Seen C-Bo not 2 long ago at my boys Tint shop. Brotha Lynch is still doin things. X Rated is by far the best from Macramento! Keep it real, Big Cheesey.

Top Bottom