Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good man.. The lad looks like the winner of the group.;)
I think that plant and the LAD #3 both reak like sour funk. I need a nice male for pollen chucking. 1 of them could be a canidate.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I guess u guys and gals don't like VEG shots. I'm trying to get y'all excited about the flower show. A few more weeks and this thread will be frosty again. I promise! Lol.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking great big dawg!!
What up, PG! I appreciate u stopping by my thread. It's been crickets around here lately. My kids like attention. Hahaha. The show is about 2 get good lots of fire coming in the next few months. Keep watching, bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Those babies are looking fantastic bro!
Hey, Surf Boogie! We both have some nice strains growing right now. I can't wait to see ur WMK and Sour Pebbs. I got my eyes on a few of my plants. Looking for a stellar male for pollen chucking also. Galactic Tahoe #1 is looking like a BOSS! He will prob be the Stud from this seed pop. Come back soon, bro. It's gonna be Hot this winter in the Funk Lab.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up, Farmers! So it looks like the new babies r showing sex. I found 3 males and a female in the LAD. 1 male from the GT. I think we have a lady Space Jam also. I'm about to get them topped and transplanted this weekend into 12x12 buckets. I plan on growing these into moms for the next round. We will see how many girls I have soon. Hopefully 2 phenos from every strain. That would be great. I will get more pics up later. Stay tuned and stoned, y'all.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
More ladies r showing up for the show. Looks like 3 Space Jam ladies r here 2 party. Lol. Waiting for the W91 x B91, Galactic Tahoe and White Fire to show sex. Gotta make sure I get them sexed b4 the transplant. Don't wanna waste soil on them lil dudes. I'm about to take some pics after this bowl of White S1. Be back in a few with new shots for Farmers!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Flower room Day 19
My pics 1711

Top Bottom